Episode Rating  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Dogs
    • 4/5 Dogs
    • 3/5 Dogs
    • 2/5 Dogs
    • 1/5 Dogs

Idk how to feel about this one. I really felt like this episode did nothing too bad. It was your usual annoying Patrick episode. It wasn't boring. In fact it kept my attention throughout. So why can't I be fond of this episode? Aside from two jokes I hated (Patrick urinating and Chickenbob reference), I really felt like the story was lame and unoriginal (Pat the Horse, anyone?) and it was just not a good or funny story. I only laughed or chuckled twice. Patrick kicking Squidward out of the car to the woods was great as well as Butcher the Worm making Squidward his pet at the enc but that's pretty much it. I just don't know what to love or hate about this one. It is not even mediocre. It is just there. I feel so indifferent towards it.

EDIT:

Grade: C (idk why i gave it a B-, it's so forgettable)

It was a LONG time ago (15 years ago, which is 150 in Internet years), that I came up with a story idea on TV.com (anybody ELSE remember when THAT was a viable website?) that Patrick and Squidward BOTH ended up becoming like a pet, only for Patrick to revert back but Squidward stay stuck at the end, but I certainly never expected to see the story actually occur WITHIN the show of "Spongebob Squarepants" itself! Unpopular opinion time, I thought it was actually kind of funny. I'd give the episode an 8 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!