1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Squids
    • 4/5 Squids
    • 3/5 Squids
    • 2/5 Squids
    • 1/5 Squids

85vZf3T.png

Premieres: Friday, July 9th @ 6:30pm ET/PT

Plot: Squidward is forced to live at Patrick's house, but his dominant demeanor rubs off on Patrick more than desired.

Clip:

Note that this episode has already aired in other countries and is available on the S12 DVD.

Uhhh I couldn't help but cringe throughout this episode. This whole Patrick trying to be like Squidward was done before in Squidward's School for Grown Ups and even that wasn't good but here is much worse. None of the humor lands, story is so predictable with people liking Patrick as Squidward more, Squidward pretending to be like Patrick was so much cringe and the ending was so lame. Just such a frustrating as fuck ep of the season.

Grade: D+

• Sad 1

Unpopular opinion time, I don't think the episode was THAT bad! I actually found it interesting that Squidward tried to make Patrick be MORE like him, and Squidward ended up making Patrick into a MORE successful Squidward than Squidward has ever MANAGED to be! Pretty funny how Squidward pretended to ACT like Patrick to make Patrick revert BACK into himself! Glad that the animators DIDN'T go the route of making Squidward be STUCK like Patrick; but I did NOT see the house order helicopter ACCIDENTALLY wrecking BOTH Squidward's NEW house, and Patrick's rock; forcing Squidward to stay with Spongebob, which is absolutely the WORST for him! All in all, I'd give this episode an 8.8 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!