• Advertisement

049a. Krab Borg

spongebobiscool

This episode was very hilarious and It's another excellent season 3 episode. This episode also reminds me of Imitation Krabs. There were many good jokes in this episode. Also am I the only one who think this is a Mr. Krabs abuse episode because Mr. Krabs gets tortured in this episode. To be honest, Mr. Krabs abuse didn't bother me much because I hate Mr. Krabs so much. Squidward breaking Mr. Krabs' stuffs was very funny. I rate this episode 10/10

• Like 1

In this episode, SpongeBob keeps thinking that robots are taking over the world, probably on account of a movie he watches the night before about robots taking over the world. When he's convinced that his boss is a robot, he enlists Squidward's aid in getting the "real" Mr. Krabs back. This results in a hilarious interrogation scene, complete with insults and slapping and destruction of personal property, and it doesn't become apparent to them that they're being idiots until their robot starts bawling about his beloved cash register. Overall, it was a solid episode with a side of Mr. Krabs that you don't get to see often. Also, Electric Zoo was Season 3's Musical Doodle.

Mr. Krabs: "Why did you lock that door? (Nervously) Why do you have that rope? (Frightened) Who's watching the CASH REGISTER?!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Spongebob slaps Mr. Krabs) Spongebob: "What color is my underwear?!" :huh: And the way Spongebob keeps saying "Robot!" :D All of those moments make me ROFL everytime I see this episode! :) I give this an 11/10! B) Enough said! ;)