• Advertisement

049a. Krab Borg

spongebobiscool

Krab Borg

Krab_Borg.jpg

This, like many have said, is a great episode that needs more recognition. It has an hilarious plot and great characterization and jokes. The plot was unique and just had a huge amount of jokes to keep me more than entertained. It is probably one of the funniest episodes of season 3 and defiantly a standout for the season. Squidward and Spongebob were the funniest characters in this episodes, as I usually do like when they are partnered together. Lots of standout jokes that I found hilarious including: The "Scary Movie", The Navy, Squidward's joke and the Robot tests but there is a lot more to list. There is nothing bad about this episode and it is defiantly in my top 20.

Score: A, 4.5/5, 9.5/10, Magnificent

This episode is awesome! Truly a classic!

SPONGEBOB: Squidward's father...never hugged him. Isn't that sad?

MR. KRABS: Yes, I suppose that is rather sad, but Squidward can hug himself during his break.

This is easily my most favorite SpongeBob/Squidward partner episode.

Krab Borg - A+

Although not as memorable as its partner, Rock A Bye Bivalve, this episode certainly deserves more recognition. The plot was flawlessly placed, and the interactions between Squidward and SpongeBob were hilarious. One scene I laughed hard at was the pirate joke, and how Squidward cracks up; the facial expressions of both Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob were spot on and perfect. I also liked how they showed Squidward progressively becoming more and more convinced by SpongeBob (which I didn't think could happen) lol. Overall, amazing episode without anything to improve upon.

9/10

I loved it! Wumbo is right with that it needs more love and recognition.

I loved this episode, and Sabre is right. ^^

Krab Borg - A+

Although not as memorable as its partner, Rock A Bye Bivalve, this episode certainly deserves more recognition. The plot was flawlessly placed, and the interactions between Squidward and SpongeBob were hilarious. One scene I laughed hard at was the pirate joke, and how Squidward cracks up; the facial expressions of both Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob were spot on and perfect. I also liked how they showed Squidward progressively becoming more and more convinced by SpongeBob (which I didn't think could happen) lol. Overall, amazing episode without anything to improve upon.

Looks like the third time's the charm. :P

I never really looked at Rock-a-bye Bivalve as being particularly memorable, other than its "OMG ARE SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK GAY??" controversy.

Looks like the third time's the charm. :P

I never really looked at Rock-a-bye Bivalve as being particularly memorable, other than its "OMG ARE SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK GAY??" controversy.

I'll be honest... I used to give my opinions on episodes without the slightest clue what they were about. xP

I thought so; it's one of the few episodes I could remember, although watching it again gave me a whole new round of laughs. I really need to re-watch the series at my current age, I never laughed at SpongeBob as a kid.