1. 1. Favorite Sony Console?

• Playstation
    • Playstation 2
    • Playstation 3
    • Playstation 4
    • Playstation 5
    • Playstation Portable
    • Playstation Vita

Do not underestimate the power of Playstation. Which of Sony's consoles is your favorite? I also incuded the portable ones since there's only two notable ones and I'm pretty sure they're never gonna make another one so may as well.

I'm a cross between the PS3 and the PS4, probably more into the PS3 because it introduced me to LittleBigPlanet and LBP2 was like the best experience I ever had on the console.
(Also any PS3 owners remember Playstation Home? I miss that shit so much it was so good. I had the LBP pod penthouse and I loved that thing.)

2 minutes ago, dmandagiraffe said:

easily ps3 for me; i feel so much of what you said regarding lbp haha

Right?? Like LBP basically made the console for me and I loved all the games (Karting was pretty good even if derivative and I liked creating race tracks for myself haha)! The series basically was my early-mid teens and the LBP2 DLC just made it so much better.

• Hug 1

Really wish I had a PS3 honestly instead of a 360 when I was younger, always seemed like the more hip system to me. Had a PS4 but I have to choose the PS2 since I have fond memories of me and my mom playing on it.

Oh man...I'm torn between the first three. PS1 because it has my favorite video game trilogy (Spyro) and for the rest of its iconic library. I could say PS3 because of the sentiment that it's become the one console I would usually have plugged in most of the time for watching movies, Netflix, and playing games from the previous two generations, but of course, I'm going for the in-between for nostalgia's sake, which is the PS2.