• Boating School Badass
    • Sally Acorn's Shredding
    • Cutting In Line in Front of Italians
    • Skod on the Run
  2. 2. Best Creation

• SBCinema
    • The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star
    • Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000: The Critic Chronicles
    • One-Time Star Wars Characters: Where Are They Now?
  3. 3. Best Episode

• Patrick-Man: Endgame (Silly Adventures)
    • Hocus Pocus (The Critic Chronicles)
    • Mos Eisley Cantina (One-Time Star Wars Characters)
    • Prelude to Badass: Violent by Design (Boating School Badass)

This poll is closed to new votes

Previously named "The Spin-Off Contest" at past festivals, here is where everyone's writing will pay off with a mini GCA's of sorts. Note that unlike past festivals, we are cutting the nomination process entirely since there aren't that many works to warrant it, so the staff chose the nominees. You can vote from the three categories: Best New Creation, Best Creation, and Best Episode. Only content posted since May 21st is included in the poll. You cannot vote for your own work. Voting will last from today until Monday, June 14th. The winners will receive 500 SOF tickets, 1,000 doubloons, and trophies you can display in your signature or profile. Note that these prizes will also go to anyone involved in a work that's a group effort.

The poll is closed. After getting some tiebreakers, I have the results.

The winner of Best New Creation is... Boating School Badass! Congrats @Old Man Jenkins!

FVlU8Jj.png

The winner of Best Creation is... Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000: The Critic Chronicles! No need to congratulate myself, so instead I'll give a special thanks to everyone who's helped make it possible. I'll give doubloons and tickets to those who have riffed on the series for this win, as I don't need them.

bqhIIqH.png

Finally, the winner of Best Episode is... Patrick-Man: Endgame! Congratulations @JCM!

TTTyQva.png