• Advertisement

Balloon Pop

Jinjo

This mini-game has returned once more. If you weren't here before, here's how this works: There are multiple balloons to hit, each containing a different value of SOF Tickets or nothing at all. Here are the balloons you can toss at:

• SBCinema Balloon 
  • One-Time Star Wars Characters Balloon
  • SpongeBob: Lost in Translation Balloon 
  • JCMovies Balloon
  • Wumpa Defender Balloon
  • The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star Balloon
  • Post Fiction Balloon 
  • Skodwarde Balloon 

If you hit it, the balloon can you give one of the possible outcomes: 100 SOF Tickets, 75 SOF Tickets, 50 SOF Tickets, 25 SOF Tickets, 10 SOF Tickets, nothing or the Glovey collectable pin.

All you have to do is reply "I'd like to throw a dart at a balloon, jjs mah boi", or a simple "I'd like to pop a balloon" can suffice, whatever, feel free to get creative. Like other minigames in this section, you can get one shot per day, so after making a throw, you must wait 24 hours.

10 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Television Dancing GIF When I was told I was going to listen to "99 Red Balloons", this is NOT the image I had in mind!

You popped the One-Time balloon, giving you 10 tickets! Try again in 14 hours!

2 hours ago, SpongeOddFan said:

pop the balloon

You popped a Lost in Translation balloon, giving you the Glovey pin! Try again in 22 hours!

9 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

disney pixar GIF Look at ALL of those balloons! That house and anyone who's in it, better hope that NONE of those balloons POP before they're supposed to!

You popped a Lost in Translation balloon, giving you 100 tickets! Try again in 15 hours!

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

macys parade grinch GIF by The 91st Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade I wonder how many points you'll get for popping a balloon THIS big?!

You hit JCMovies, giving you 25 tickets! Try again in 23 hours!

2 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Matt And Kim Balloon GIF by GOV BALL NYC This has GOT to be the weirdest version of "Dodgeball" that I have EVER seen!

You popped the Silly Adventures balloon, giving you 50 tickets! Try again in 22 hours!

12 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

200.gif Is it just me, or does THIS dog have mastery of the Force?!

You popped the Wumpa Defender balloon, and inside of it was 75 tickets! Try again in 12 hours!

12 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

Pop Popping GIF by Timeflies You can just FEEL the excitement she radiates as she pops the color changing balloon!

You popped the Skodwarde balloon, and inside of it was 50 tickets! Try again in 12 hours!

11 hours ago, Bob Carotte said:

pop pop pop

You popped the JCMovies balloon, giving you 100 tickets! Try again in 13 hours!