• Advertisement

The Daily Spin

Jjs Goodman

The wondrous game of spinning has returned once more for SOF10! I'll spin a wheel using wheel decide which has 12 outcomes, which are as follows...

• 25 SOF Tickets
  • 25 Doubloons
  • Nothing
  • 50 SOF Tickets
  • 50 Doubloons
  • Nothing
  • 75 SOF Tickets
  • 75 Doubloons
  • Nothing
  • 100 SOF Tickets
  • Extra Spin
  • Glovey collectable pin

You can earn doubloons, tickets, an exclusive new pin or jack diddly squat, depending on what the wheel spins. All you have to do is just say in this topic "I'd like to spin, jjs" or something to that extent that tells me you are spinning, and I'll spin the wheel I custom made, which will tell you what you earned. However, here is the catch: You can only spin once every 24 hours (hence the title "Daily"). Once the 24 hours are up, you can spin again.

Anyways, spin away! But don't get sad if it lands on nothing, you'll have plenty of chances.

10 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

dead or alive 80s GIF Pete Burns: "You spin me rights round baby, rights round, like a record, baby. Rights round, round, round!"

You spun 50 tickets! Try again in 14 hours!

2 hours ago, SpongeOddFan said:

i would like to spin

You spun 75 tickets! Try again in 22 hours!

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

Rock And Roll Dancing GIF Chubby Checker: "Come on baby, let's do the twist! Come on baby, let's do the twist! Just grab my little hand, and go like this!"

You spun Extra Spin! The second spin landed on 25 doubloons! Try again in 23 hours!