1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Interns
    • 4/5 Interns
    • 3/5 Interns
    • 2/5 Interns
    • 1/5 Interns

sgsOiQe.png

Premieres: Friday, April 30th @ 7:00pm ET/PT

Plot: Plankton needs help to steal the secret formula, so he hires an intern who knows more about Mr. Krabs than anyone else.

Note that this episode along has already aired overseas, along with being available on the S12 DVD. 

Clip: 

To me this was a really good episode. Haven't had a Pearl and Plankton episode since "One Coarse Meal", and we all know how that turned out. Plankton's fear of whales is even brought up in this episode and is thankfully a lot more funny. Though, it is not without drawbacks since the episode is making it seem that Plankton and Pearl have never interacted before despite episodes like "The Algae is Always Greener" and the aforementioned "One Coarse Meal" showing that Plankton knows very well who Pearl is and that she is the daughter of his enemy. Despite that, the episode had some great moments between them such as Pearl helping him break into the Krusty Krab, other moments that were funny was SpongeBob sleep cooking, Pearl getting her dad to raise her allowance so she won't have to work for either him or Plankton, and the ending with the Patrick clones.

This was such a great episode of the season. It was a good idea to have Plankton and Pearl to team up. They had a cool dynamic that it carried the ep. The ep had an interesting plot that never bored me, even if this episode was lacking clever jokes but I did laugh a few times. I loved how this episode concluded as well. My only problem with this episode is that it basically ignored One Coarse Meal, which Plankton knew Pearl was Mr. Krabs' daughter but that's about it. In the end, i was entertained by this episode a lot.

Grade: A-