1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Knocks
    • 4/5 Knocks
    • 3/5 Knocks
    • 2/5 Knocks
    • 1/5 Knocks

VslcSEH.jpg

Premieres: Friday, April 23rd @ 7:00pm ET/PT

Plot: SpongeBob watches Mr. Krabs's house while he's away and goes to extreme measures to prevent burglary.

Note that this episode along has already aired overseas, along with being available on the S12 DVD. 

Clip:

This was such a mediocre ep. It felt like a retread of Wet Painters without any of the jokes. Only time I laughed was when Mr. Krabs said "SpongeBob is made out of cheese". I suppose 100th person to enter the convetion joke was good. Rest of humor was typical slapstick humor and it didn't do much for me. I didn't find this one bad but there wasn't anything worth writing about this ep.

Grade: C

For me, the funniest part of the episode was when Spongebob and Patrick were watching the movie, and they thought that the sounds that Mr. Krabs was making, was actually PART of the movie! Also, I instantly knew that when Mr. Krabs told Spongebob to not let ANYBODY in through the door (but the mailbox slot is a loophole), that it would come back to BITE Mr. Krabs in the butt later! At least Mr. Krabs wasn't TOO upset with Spongebob, because he was just being a good house-sitter, and doing what he was told! Also, I'm glad they FINALLY brought up the fact that Patrick, as a sea star, DOESN'T have any bones, so he CAN fit through a mail slot if he wants to! I felt that the episode was well-written. I'd give the episode an 8.5 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!