• Advertisement

12 Hour Writing Session (4/21/21 & 4/29/21)

Steel Sponge

Okay, so I've just realized that the second dose of the vaccine is what I should be more cautious of. While I got my first dose without any problems, the scheduled date will remain the same, and each day will last from 8AM-8PM.

Word count for the twelfth hour:

Total Drama Treasure Tour Episode 2: 4,438 words

Total word count: 4,438 words

The episode has not been completed for the day, but it's close to done now. As you guys could probably make out, I've gotten myself stuck and distracted several times. Compared to my previous session with Side Quest, I'm not sure whether or not I've done more or less. What matters though is that I still managed to churn out enough. Anyways, while I already await my next session tomorrow on Friday, I might shift gears in terms of my writing projects. So we'll see what happens then.

NOTE: I have delayed the second session to the day after at the last minute. I've decided in giving myself a bit of a break by doing some small writing on that before I can start my session. This will be explained more by then.

I must apologize that I've decided to delay the second session again, and mid-way into it as well. The main reason for that is because I got too sidetracked with the project I was working on when I realized I should've planned most of it ahead. Other than that, I just lost the drive to keep consistently writing it, so I've postponed this session to next Thursday. To make up for that, my near-finished project from a couple days back will be posted later today.