Episode Rating  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Doctors
    • 4/5 Doctors
    • 3/5 Doctors
    • 2/5 Doctors
    • 1/5 Doctors

This episode is a literal better version of Squiditis. It is much more energetic and more interesting. I loved that SpongeBob tried to be Squidward's doctor and take care of him. I'd consider this ep as bad if Squidward didn't fake his sickness but here, he brought it on himself which makes it amusing. This episode didn't have too nany stuff that made me laugh but I died at the portrait of SpongeBob taking care of Squidward like a baby and the updated version of handsome Squidward with blonde hair. I normally don't like forced references to the old episodes but, bon bon in Squidward's dream was a great callback to Mrs. Puff, You're Fired. I loved that Mr. Krab didn't take Squidward's shit and he messed with him by making SpongeBob take care. The episode ending the exact same way it began was priceless too. I didn't find this episode amazing but it was pretty good for me.

Grade: B+

This episode was pretty good. I liked that all of Squidward's misery in this episode was because he faked being sick to get out of work and Mr. Krabs wouldn't let him get away with it. The painting SpongeBob made of him taking care of a baby Squidward, and Squidward's reaction to it was really funny. It was really cool to see Handsome Squidward again, though honestly, he kinda came out of nowhere. How did Squidward become like that after being miserable to whole episode, unless SpongeBob really is a great doctor?

I did like this episode better than the last one.

By this point, it's clear that Squidward is more of a "Know Nothing Know It All", than the artistic genius he claims to be. After all, what in the world could possibly MAKE Squidward THINK that he could POSSIBLY get AWAY with LYING to Mr. Krabs, that he was sick, when he really wasn't?! Naturally, Mr. Krabs didn't BUY Squidward's sick act for a second, so he decides to FORCE Squidward's tentacles, by having Spongebob take care of him, and make Squidward WISH that he actually WERE sick! I thought it was funny, how Squidward came up with ONE fake disease, only for Spongebob to find it was REAL, and prescribe a HORRIBLE remedy; and Squidward decided to back-track, and come up with ANOTHER fake disease, and Spongebob found out THAT disease was REAL as well, and the treatment WASN'T much better than the FIRST fake disease! It was interesting, to see the long hair that Squidward had in "The Original Fry Cook", be combined with MORE Handsome Squidward from "The Two Faces Of Squidward"! Unfortunately, Squidward doesn't get to KEEP his good looks, as the stress of the Krusty Krab gets to him for REAL, and he wishes he really WERE sick, for REAL! Overall, I'd give this episode a 9.5 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!