1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Dates
    • 4/5 Dates
    • 3/5 Dates
    • 2/5 Dates
    • 1/5 Dates

ajMQCkP.png

Premieres: Friday, April 9th @ 7:15pm ET/PT

Plot: After a disaster at a fancy restaurant, Mrs. Puff thinks Mr. Krabs is too cheap, so he hires SpongeBob and Squidward as waiters to impress her.

Note that this episode along with its partner have already aired overseas, along with being available on the S12 DVD. 

Clip:

This was a pretty funny episode. Gotta love seeing Kruff be the focus of the episode and the entire conflict of it being Mr. Krabs desperately trying to please Mrs. Puff with a dinner was a good one. SpongeBob and Squidward being the cooks here was great and their attempts to make food was so amusing to watch. My favorite bits were Mr. Krabs using SpongeBob to get a free food in the fancy restaurant, SpongeBob making a shitty salad and Mrs. Puff's attempts to eat SpongeBob who looks like food and eventually eating him. Overall, this episode was really great.

Grade: A-

It was a pretty good episode. I liked seeing Mr. Krabs's attempts to impress Mrs. Puff. Just like its partner episode, I liked seeing SpongeBob and Squidward trying to work together, though it wasn't as amusing as the last one. I especially liked Mrs. Puff's attempt to eat SpongeBob, and how they had to get him out in the end. Again this was a good and entertaining episode. 

Also, Squidward called a salad a "Suh-lad".

To quote a "Robot Chicken" sketch; "THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!" What is WRONG with Bob Camp and Nickelodeon?! You never, Never, NEVER, make an episode about a character eating ANOTHER character! It's NOT funny, it has NEVER been funny, and it NEVER will be funny, no matter how much you WANT it to be! How much, how MUCH did Bob Camp have to PAY Nickelodeon to let him MAKE this horrible atrocity, and DEFILE Stephen Hillenburg's creation?! Characters need to be written CONSISTENTLY, and not do HORRIBLE things to each other! This isn't "Drawn Together", where people EXPECT things like that! This is a CHILDREN'S CARTOON SHOW!!!! Think of the CHILDREN who could watch this! If Bob Camp wanted the censors to BAN an episode OTHER than "Mid Life Crustacean", CONGRATULATIONS! You just accomplished in ONE viewing, what it took TWENTY years of Society Marching On to do to "Mid Life Crustacean"! I think we can all agree by this point, that MY story ideas are TRILLIONS of times better than what THIS thing is! At least I NEVER allow any characters in MY stories, to eat any other characters, and at least MY characters are written with a CONSISTENT characterization! To quote from "Dave The Barbarian"; "There must be SOMETHING worse than an F. Z, Z, Z!!!!!" I hope Bob Camp is NEVER allowed to write ANOTHER episode of "Spongebob Squarepants" EVER again; no matter HOW much he PAYS Nickelodeon! No amount of money is WORTH it! I'd give THIS episode a NEGATIVE INFINITY out of a POSITIVE INFINITY, if that's even possible! Enough said!

• Funny 1
  • Wow 4
  • God Himself 2

27 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

To quote a "Robot Chicken" sketch; "THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!" What is WRONG with Bob Camp and Nickelodeon?! You never, Never, NEVER, make an episode about a character eating ANOTHER character! It's NOT funny, it has NEVER been funny, and it NEVER will be funny, no matter how much you WANT it to be! How much, how MUCH did Bob Camp have to PAY Nickelodeon to let him MAKE this horrible atrocity, and DEFILE Stephen Hillenburg's creation?! Characters need to be written CONSISTENTLY, and not do HORRIBLE things to each other! This isn't "Drawn Together", where people EXPECT things like that! This is a CHILDREN'S CARTOON SHOW!!!! Think of the CHILDREN who could watch this! If Bob Camp wanted the censors to BAN an episode OTHER than "Mid Life Crustacean", CONGRATULATIONS! You just accomplished in ONE viewing, what it took TWENTY years of Society Marching On to do to "Mid Life Crustacean"! I think we can all agree by this point, that MY story ideas are TRILLIONS of times better than what THIS thing is! At least I NEVER allow any characters in MY stories, to eat any other characters, and at least MY characters are written with a CONSISTENT characterization! To quote from "Dave The Barbarian"; "There must be SOMETHING worse than an F. Z, Z, Z!!!!!" I hope Bob Camp is NEVER allowed to write ANOTHER episode of "Spongebob Squarepants" EVER again; no matter HOW much he PAYS Nickelodeon! No amount of money is WORTH it! I'd give THIS episode a NEGATIVE INFINITY out of a POSITIVE INFINITY, if that's even possible! Enough said!

To quote Peter Griffin from "Family Guy": "Oh my GOD! Who the H*** CARES?!!!" :rolleyes:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I agree, a despicable episode that has no place in the SpongeBob canon. 5 stars.

• Sad 5

On 4/11/2021 at 2:12 PM, 4EverGreen said:

calm down, Nostalgia Critic

(also Bob Camp didn't write the episode, he did the storyboards)

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

9.1/10, it has a little something for everyone.

• Happy 2

agree with 4EG, really hated the part where mrs. puff seductively slid spongebob down her wet slimy gullet into her stomach, as the acids slowly and painfully digested him, therefore killing him forever, thus ending the show. it's a shame the writers have stooped so low as to pander to the deviantart crowd