• Advertisement

Nudibranch 14 (april fools 2021)

Jinjo

KOOL AID MAN, IT'S THAT TIME OF THE TWO YEARS LATER AGAIN! The newest SBC version...IS HERE! :o That's right, I bring to you...

NUDIBRANCH 14!

puffy_fluffy_by_richsquid1996_de2kis9-pr

oooooohhh aaaaaahhh

Puffy Fluffy himself has blessed us with this revolutionary new version, and a new skin based on his likeness. You can see his amazing skin right now for all of your eyes to see. Be warned, it's said this skin is so amazing it may make your brain collapse at its sheer might. This was a very high budget skin that took up a lot of resources as you can tell. It's such an upgrade from V13 you almost can't even tell the difference!

Now, I must address one very important new rule: From here onward, we are now rebranding to The Puffy Fluffy Community (PFC). Anyone who uses the site's old name will receive a ban lasting one day. If you do it again, you will be fed to Puffy himself.

NEW FEATURES!

• SBC Gold: a new currency, can be paid in with real money! SBC Reddit Gold (TM) will grant you exclusive access to the #the-9th-dimension Discord channel where you can meet the giant monkey man himself
  • A brand new game for the site: Squidward Smells Good!
  • Brand new #anime Discord channel for all weebs!
  • Return of the Representative Board, now named Loyaler Customers! 
  • Discord bot changes: MEE6 has transformed into the Waifubot, as part of our brand new #anime channel! Unbelivaboat is now The Seven Mile Spanking Machine and Bender is the Iron Butt!
  • Discord category names changed to Puffy Fluffy Community, Szechuan Sauce and Buzzfeed respectively!
  • A brand new store item, Fire a Staff Member, allowing the members to overthrow a staff member of their choice! It costs 7,000 SBC Gold.
  • Rejoin the Royal Family for 50,000 SBC Gold!
  • All reactions will be replaced with: “upvote”, “downvote” and “wholesome”!
  • WhaleBlubber returns! If you wait at the right moment, he'll drop by so he can give you his autograph.
  • Early access to the real Half-Life 3!!!
  • Bikini Bottom Re-Rehydrated: That’s right, the SBC staff has been secretly developing a sequel to BFBB! Balance a glass of chocolate milk on your head and sing the Bikini Bottom National Anthem to see a demo of it.
  • A free box. There is nothing inside of it. Enjoy! 
  • Special Guest Stars: Jake Paul, Tommy Wiseau, Butch Hartman and Nick Crompton.

We truly have outdone ourselves. In no way was this a low budget version, we went all out. We hope you the people love it! Also now I must ban myself for using SBC in this post.

(April Fools, ya little sausage!)

• Like 1
  • Happy 2
  • Funny 1
  • God Himself 3