• Advertisement

SBC March Madness Bracket Challenge

JCM

After a one year break, the SBC March Madness Bracket Challenge is back! We'll be doing things a bit differently this year, however. Instead of it being on NCAA.com, it will be on ESPN. If you have a Disney Plus account or an account with another Disney service, you should already have an ESPN account (at least that's how it works for me, please don't get mad at me if it doesn't for you). Also, there will only be one winner this time, and that winner will get $100 (unless I win again, then I'll just be more annoying than usual).

If you haven't followed college basketball at all this year, don't worry! I barely have myself, but the randomness of March Madness gives anyone a chance to win these types of things. Just choose the team you think will advance past each round, and you'll get more points the further each team actually goes. Whoever has the most points by the end of the actual tournament will win the challenge, and they'll also win my hard earned money!

Link to the group: https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/group?groupID=3959856

Password: sbc

If you have any trouble accessing the group or submitting your bracket for some reason, let me know.