• Advertisement

Rugrats 2021

Jinjo

1 hour ago, NegiSpongie said:

It's cool that they got the original voice cast back, but I wish they hadn't brought back Nancy Cartwright to play Chuckie. I never did like her as a replacement for Christina Cavanaugh.

Who else could've filled in for Chuckie for the late Christine Cavanaugh though? Perhaps Candi Milo, who filled in for Dexter in Dexter's Laboratory's final episodes, but with Nancy Cartwright having been the character's replacement voice and still being on the table, it's clear to see that this was the option that they had to go with.

I'm just curious to see who will fill in for Stu, Howard and Chaz, with the former's actor having passed since 2016 and the latter two's original actors not being able or available to voice them in the revival.

Edited by Deepak

21 minutes ago, Deepak said:

Who else could've filled in for Chuckie for the late Christine Cavanaugh though? Perhaps Candi Milo, who filled in for Dexter in Dexter's Laboratory's final episodes, but with Nancy Cartwright having been the character's replacement voice and still being on the table, it's clear to see that this was the option that they had to go with.

I'm just curious to see who will fill in for Stu, Howard and Chaz, with the former's actor having passed since 2016 and the latter two's original actors not being able or available to voice them in the revival.

I would've preferred Candi Milo. She did voice Chuckie in the video games, and would've been a more suitable replacement in the series. I had heard somewhere that they only cast Cartwright just to give the show some Simpsons cred.