1. 1. What would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Krabs
    • 4/5 Krabs
    • 3/5 Krabs
    • 2/5 Krabs
    • 1/5 Krabs

4pagsxt.png

Premieres: Monday, January 18th @ 12:15pm ET/PT

Plot: Mr. Krabs gets ready for a hot date, but SpongeBob and Patrick give him a little more help than he needs.

This episode will be replacing Hiccup Plague's intended premiere at the last minute. Like the other remaining S12 eps, this ep already has aired in other countries and is available on DVD.

Clip: 

Well, this was an okay episode. It didn't wow me or impress me or made me laugh but it was an inoffensive time for sure. Not too much to say, except Squidward's prom joke got to me and the whole climax was fun enough I suppose. That's all I can say about this episode.

Grade: B-

This episode segment was certainly interesting to say the least. This marks the THIRD time that Spongebob thought that a friend of his had melted (the first two times were Squidward), and the first time that he KNEW he wasn't responsible for it! Although, Squidward certainly took advantage of the situation by TROLLING with Spongebob and Patrick, to make them THINK that Mr. Krabs had indeed melted! With Mr. Krabs not inside his shell, I thought they were going to go with the whole, Spongebob gets inside Mr. Krabs' shell route, like he did with shell of a man, but it's nice to see that they found a different route. It's confirmed in this episode, that Plankton's chum is mostly organ material, and how even PLANKTON, doesn't honestly think that Spongebob or Patrick would EVER try to find out the secret recipe to his chum (although Mr. Krabs did try that ONE time, but that time, it made sense in context). Anyways, Spongebob managed to bring the Chum Mr. Krabs to life, and this episode REALLY takes muscle memory to a whole new level! Even though the Chum Mr. Krabs didn't initially know anything about Mr. Krabs, he sure learned pretty fast! Feel bad for Mr. Krabs, having to streak back to his house, and having his daughter and her FRIENDS see her without his shell! This also marks the second time we've seen the Fancy Ship In a Bottle restaurant since "Krusty Love"! It's nice to see that Spongebob and Patrick found out about their mistake, and at least tried to help Mr. Krabs fix their mistake. The only reason the Chum Mr. Krabs lost, was because he LACKED the muscle strength his original had, especially OUTSIDE of Mr. Krabs' shell, and collapsed! At least Mrs. Puff still loves Mr. Krabs, and the Chum Mr. Krabs is now still alive, as Chummy. Overall, I'd give this episode an 8.8 out of 10. Enough said, true believers!