1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Hiccups
    • 4/5 Hiccups
    • 3/5 Hiccups
    • 2/5 Hiccups
    • 1/5 Hiccups

hJeyDVa.png

Premieres: TBA (pulled at last minute)

Plot: No one in Bikini Bottom s safe from a case of contagious hiccups caused by two little kids.

Note that this episode along with its partner have already aired overseas, along with being available on the S12 DVD. 

Clip: 

I didn't feel this one. I think this ep was doomed from the start because the idea of people getting hiccups sound annjoying af. Luckily this ep wasn't annoying but I just couldn't laugh as much either. I only laughed like twice in this ep, so this episode didn't provide much good comedy. I groned at Bubble Bass' insides got out and the Pickles reference was bad but those are my only negative things about this ep. Rest is just mediocre.

Grade: C

I don't know why someone thought it would be a good idea to show someone's (Bubble Bass') inside of his body! It WASN'T funny when it happened to Plankton and Spongebob in "Plankton's Regular", and it certainly wasn't funny here! At least Bubble Bass SOMEHOW recovered before the end of the episode. I actually thought the pickles call-back was kind of funny, and it's nice that Sandy was able to cure Spongebob, and the two brats who CAUSED the hiccup mess in the first place got their "Laser Guided Karma" comeuppance! But I just don't feel like this was one of the better written episodes this season. I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10 at best. Enough said, true believers!