• Advertisement

SBC Secret Santa Program 2020

Jjs Goodman

Like previous years, our Secret Santa program is back once again! 

Tis the season for giving. And what better way to do so than to go to the SBC store and purchase gifts for others. If you feel like getting gifts for your e-friends, then sign up for the SBC Secret Santa Program! For interested users, you have until Saturday, December 19th to sign up. From there, I will PM/DM people on who to get gifts for (and I will randomly pick the person you are Secret Santa for), and will announce who gave gifts to who on Wednesday, December 23rd, which will be the deadline for gift giving. How the giving feature will work is that you will tell me what item from the doubloon store you would like to buy for your person, and the staff will give it to them, along with subtracting doubloons from you. You can only choose items that are currently active in the store, however. No rare/old items.

And please, if you sign up, you must participate. You can simply be a Scrooge or Plankton and just sign up and ignore the rest. But just remember, you'll be making another user sad in the process. Which is why I want people who will actually participate in this. So if you feel like spreading some Christmas cheer, then sign up in this topic. If you are worried you won't have enough doubloons, do not worry, as we have lots of opportunities to win doubloons.

Happy gift giving!

• Like 1

Thanks to all who participated in this year's Secret Santa. Time for the gift exchange, and to reveal who got who what.

WhoBob, your Secret Santa was...

Spoiler

JCM! He got you Le Spatula.

Carrot, your Secret Santa was...

Spoiler

Me! I got you a King Neptune for a Day.

SOF, your Secret Santa was...

Spoiler

WhoBob! He got you the Yellow Bass Guitar.

JCM, your Secret Santa was...

Spoiler

Carrot! He got you the Cookie Eating Hat.

My Secret Santa was...

Spoiler

SOF. He got me the Santa Jack Skellington Costume.

I'll be sending everyone their gifts momentarily. Thanks for participating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1