• Advertisement

Snowball Throw

Jjs Goodman

See how well your randomly generated snowball throwing skills are to win a prize! Your snowball will be thrown at a target, which has six different outcomes:

Red - Snowflake Collectable Pin

Blue - 500 Doubloons

Gold - 300 Doubloons

Silver - 100 Doubloons

Green - 50 Doubloons

White - Nothing

In order to play, just say "I'd like to toss this snowball" or something else that lets me know. You can only play in this once every 24 hours.

patrick star animation GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants Spongebob: "Can I be Mr. Krabs?" Squidward: "No! Wait! Why?" Spongebob: "He's a good leader." Squidward: "Would you butt out?!" Patrick: "Hey! You can't talk to Mr. Krabs like that!" Squidward: "I'M Spongebob! You're Patrick!" (Throws snowball at Patrick!) Squidward: "Now, WHAT do you do?" (Patrick throws snowball at Squidward!) Squidward: "Why didn't you throw it at Spongebob?" Patrick: "You said YOU were Spongebob, Spongebob!" Spongebob, as Mr. Krabs: "Aye, it's true! Now get back to work!"

16 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

patrick star animation GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants Spongebob: "Can I be Mr. Krabs?" Squidward: "No! Wait! Why?" Spongebob: "He's a good leader." Squidward: "Would you butt out?!" Patrick: "Hey! You can't talk to Mr. Krabs like that!" Squidward: "I'M Spongebob! You're Patrick!" (Throws snowball at Patrick!) Squidward: "Now, WHAT do you do?" (Patrick throws snowball at Squidward!) Squidward: "Why didn't you throw it at Spongebob?" Patrick: "You said YOU were Spongebob, Spongebob!" Spongebob, as Mr. Krabs: "Aye, it's true! Now get back to work!"

You hit the white! Try again in 8 hours!

1 hour ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

i would like to toss a snowball!

You hit the silver! Try again in 23 hours!

16 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

You hit blue! Try again in 8 hours!

5 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

season 3 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants The first rule of Snowball Fight Club is, you do NOT talk about Snowball Fight Club! The second rule of Snowball Fight Club is, you do NOT talk about Snowball Fight Club!

You hit silver! Try again in 19 hours!

18 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

snow lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos Building up a giant snowball takes skill, actually managing to throw one AND hit your target takes muscle!

It hit green! Try again in 6 hours!

3 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

It hit gold! Try again in 21 hours!

15 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

ice queen of my heart crying GIF "Do you want to build a..." Oh, you KNOW what joke I'm trying to make!

You hit white! Try again in 9 hours!

4 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

You hit silver! Try again in 20 hours!