• Advertisement

Sneaky Santa

Jinjo

A returning game from the previous two years. You think you have what it takes to steal Christmas presents from the Bikini Bottom Christmas Tree this Snowcember? You do? Then have at it! Be warned though: this tree is well guarded!

Try your luck at stealing a present from the Bikini Bottom Christmas Tree each day. These are the different outcomes:

• You get caught, and get nothing (maybe some coal, if Santa feels like it).
  • Red Present – 50 Doubloons
  • Orange Present – 100 Doubloons
  • Yellow Present – 200 Doubloons
  • Green Present – 300 Doubloons
  • Blue Present – 400 Doubloons
  • Pink Present – 500 Doubloons
  • Purple Present – 600 Doubloons
  • Gold Present – 700 Doubloons

Just say something that indicates you want to go present-stealing (i.e. "Time to steal!"). You may only play this once every 24 hours.

16 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

the grinch waiting GIF Thurl Ravenscroft: "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. You really are a heel! You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Grinch! You're a bad banana with a, greasy black peel!"

You stole a yellow present! Try again in 8 hours!

1 hour ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

it is time to steal!

You stole a green present! Try again in 23 hours!

13 hours ago, Frosty the Snowman said:

Stealing my mail, eh?

You stole an orange present! Try again in 11 hours!

8 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

the grinch smiling GIF Thurl Ravenscroft: "You're a monster, Mr. Grinch. Your heart's an empty hole! Your brain is full of spiders, you've got garlic in your soul, Mr. GRINCH! I wouldn't touch you with a...39 and a half foot pole!"

You stole a pink present! Try again in 16 hours!

16 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

it is time to steal!

You stole a red present! Try again in 8 hours!

5 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

stealing how the grinch stole christmas GIF Thurl Ravenscroft: "You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch. You have termites in your smile! You have all the charming tenderness of a seasick crocodile, Mr. GRINCH! Given the choice between the two of you, I'd pick the um...seasick crocodile!"

You stole a yellow present! Try again in 19 hours!

18 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

the grinch who hash GIF by The Good Films Thurl Ravenscroft: "You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch. With a nauseous super nast! Your heart's a big tomato splotched with moldy purple spots, Mr. GRINCH! You're a terrible, triple decker, toadstool saurkraut sandwich, with arsenic SAUCE!!!!"

You stole a purple present! Try again in 6 hours!

3 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

it is time to steal!

You stole a blue present! Try again in 21 hours!

the grinch two sizes too small GIF Thurl Ravenscroft: "You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch. You're the king of sinful sots! You're a crooked, jerked, jockey, and you drive a crooked horse, Mr. GRINCH!!!! Your soul, is an appalling dump heap, overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbage imaginable; mangled up in tangled up KNOTS!!!!"

15 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

the grinch two sizes too small GIF Thurl Ravenscroft: "You're a rotter, Mr. Grinch. You're the king of sinful sots! You're a crooked, jerked, jockey, and you drive a crooked horse, Mr. GRINCH!!!! Your soul, is an appalling dump heap, overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbage imaginable; mangled up in tangled up KNOTS!!!!"

You stole an orange present! Try again in 9 hours!

3 hours ago, That Merry SpongeKid said:

it is time to steal!

You stole a green present! Try again in 21 hours!

The Grinch Christmas GIF Thurl Ravenscroft: "You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch. You're a nasty, waspy skunk! Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mr. GRINCH!!!! The three words that best describe you, are as follows, and I quote; stink, Stank, STUNK!!!!"

16 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

The Grinch Christmas GIF Thurl Ravenscroft: "You're a foul one, Mr. Grinch. You're a nasty, waspy skunk! Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mr. GRINCH!!!! The three words that best describe you, are as follows, and I quote; stink, Stank, STUNK!!!!"

You stole a blue present! Try again in 8 hours!