1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Dreams
    • 4/5 Dreams
    • 3/5 Dreams
    • 2/5 Dreams
    • 1/5 Dreams

4D7EXV6.jpg

Premieres: Saturday, November 7th @ 11:15am ET/PT

Plot: SpongeBob explores the melodious dreamscapes of his sleeping neighbors.

Note that this episode along with its partner have already aired overseas. This episode is also 6 minutes long.

This season finale is by far (yep, Nick is slow with airing s12) the best episode of season 12. It seems like a rip off of Sleepy Time, which is one of my favorite episodes but its execution is a lot different. I loved how it was mostly a dialogue free episode that took adventage of its animation. The whole sequence of SpongeBob trying to catch a krabby patty was very entertaining to watch along with Patrick tagging along for no reason and Squidward's painting coming alive to capture them. I also loved this episode was like a loose contiunation of its sister episode. I legit have no problems with this episode. It was that good.

Grade: A

• Thanks 1

Arguably, this episode segment is probably the MOST dialogue free episode this show has had since "Reef Blower" all the way back in season one! It's nice when this show decides to take risks, by deviating from the formula, and trying something different. I also like how they didn't just copy the premise from "Sleepy Time", and made the execution didn't! Spongebob chasing after a sentient Krabby Patty doesn't make a LOT of sense, but that's really the point of dreams, anyways! Speaking of dreams, it seems like Squidward has learned from the LAST time Spongebob entered his dream, as Squidward's dream allowed his painting creations (well DONE painting creations, I might add, try to capture Spongebob and Patrick! All in all, this is a very interesting episode segment! My only complaint is that they could've made this episode segment longer, and go more into depth into the other characters dreams. But all in all, I'd give this episode segment a 95/100. Enough said, true believers!

As far as silent episodes go, this one was really entertaining. The music was really nice and the visuals when SpongeBob chases the krabby patties throughout the dreams. It was also pretty amusing when we see Mr. Krabs's nightmare, and Squidward getting his "revenge" on SpongeBob and Patrick when they enter his dream. I also kinda liked that this episode took place right after the previous episode. I was sorta expecting it to be a sequel to Sleepy Time, but it proved that it didn't have to be. Great episode.