1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Concerts
    • 4/5 Concerts
    • 3/5 Concerts
    • 2/5 Concerts
    • 1/5 Concerts

4jWkXfs.png 

Premieres: Saturday, November 7th @ 11:00am ET/PT

Plot: The Krusty Krab crew goes to a big concert to sell Krabby Patties in the stands.

Note that this episode along with its partner have already aired overseas. This episode is also 16 minutes long.

This episode was decent. It wasn't really humorous but It kept me engaged for 16 minutes. I thought all of the plots were itneresting and amusing enough. Everyone was in their character, even Patrick in this episode was fine, as much as he was unnecessary. Mr. Krabs' plot was by far the most fun aspect with one joke that got me was how Mr. Krabs' slogan got screwed up. The ending with Squidward dying of happiness but Mr. Krabs stopped his death was also funny enough. Nothing special episode but I enjoyed more than some of the recent episodes.

Grade: B

I thought it was funny how Patrick appeared in a room backstage, seemingly as a one-off joke at first, only to prove that he was SUPPOSED to be there, because he had SOMEHOW gotten hired as a camera operator for the concert! It's nice when the writers show Patrick having some hidden depths to him. I think Clare St. Clare is an interesting new octopus character, and I hope we see more of him in the future, hopefully as a friend for Squidward! And also, it's so GREAT that Clare St. Clare thought Squidward was GREAT at playing the clarinet, even if the audience (understandably, probably due to being "Taught By Experience"), left before Squidward started playing, but at least, Squidward got SOME validation! It wasn't exceptionally funny, but at least, it was a very solid story line. All in all, I'd give this episode segment an 88/100. Enough said, true believers!

I thought it was a really great episode. I thought all three storylines were entertaining.  I like the funny bit were Bill and Roger only have a bathroom for a dressing room compared to Tom. It was pretty impressive that Squidward was able to come out on top and play good clarinet, even if the audience left before he could play, but was praised by Clare St. Clare. Great episode.