• Advertisement

The Unsettling and Depressing Truth of Bikini Bottom Juvenile Trick or Treating

Cha

Trafficking isn’t just in the murky depths of Rock Bottom, no. It peaks its ugly head in the more well known and “socially accepted” cities like Bikini Bottom. During my usual scene of patroling the streets of our favorite aquatic destination as I usually do, I stumbled upon a local sea resident who gave me the juicy scoop of a terrible reality within the community. Me, being the out of towner from upland couldn’t even comprehend the sinister reality of what this haunted cum rag mattress had witnessed for himself. It is tragic that the man was physically exposed to this being, he was the first one to Trick or Treat that night, as most children were either social distancing this year or grown up and watching clown spiders being bullied. This unknown sponge man is also thankful no children that night has bare to witness this anonymous man’s revolting nether fish regions, which has been describe as one item smaller than the other and a “fishy” odor. 
image0.png

image1.png
(This film footage was discovered by the orange fish’s cam recorder he had sitting by the door. Thankfully this was the only recorded thing on it.)

If you see this exposing sicko report him immediately to the Bikini Bottom Police who will straighten him out. He has fleed his home, we assume without clothes once again, trying to get his sick kicks one last time before he runs off to the fields to live among the jellyfish carefree and naked. Or perhaps another fishy town, with his fellow fish pedophiles and ephebophiles.

• Like 5
  • God Himself 1