• Advertisement

The Golden Community Awards XIV: Nominations

sbl

RWp4jfW.png

Hello, everyone! It’s that time of the year again! No, it's not the holiday season...yet!

Instead, it’s time for the Golden Community Awards! With your extra special host, live from Canada…sbl (hey, that’s me)!

I’d like to thank jjs for the opportunity to host this exciting tradition, here on SBC. I’m sure you’re all looking forward to it, so let’s start, shall we?

Of course, this show can’t start without nominating some people for the awards! First, let’s go over the rules:

1) Don’t nominate yourself. After all, we are a community! As you can see, I've already put the “Golden” in Golden Community Awards, and when we start nominating we’re putting the “Community” in there too!

2) You may nominate between 2 to 5 choices for the Member and Spin-Off-Literature categories, and can only nominate 2 categories for the Hall of Fame categories.

3) You’re most welcome to skip any of the three sections if you’re not able to nominate anything for their respective categories…but please do try to at least nominate for one category!

4) If you really don’t know who or what to nominate for a particular category in a section, you are most welcome to skip that category. However, don’t do this for every category otherwise you may as well just skip the section. Understand?

5) Don’t copy/paste other members' nomination lists. I’m sure you may have similar choices as others...but the entire list? Come on, be original!

6) Don’t get upset if you aren’t nominated in this topic. There’s always next year!

Now, here are the categories!

CATEGORIES:

MEMBER CATEGORIES:

Best Debater:

Funniest Member:

Spongiest Member:

Kindest Member:

Most Competitive Member:

Most Mature Member:

Most Contributive Member:

Most Creative Member:

SPIN-OFF/LITERATURE CATEGORIES:

(Note: if these do not get enough submissions, the staff will decide.)

Best Creation:

Best Ended Creation:

Best Episode:

Best Comedy:

Best Storyline:

Best Setting:

Best Protagonist:

Best Antagonist:

HALL OF FAME CATEGORIES:

(Note: For this section, you only nominate 2 per category.)

Honorary Creator:

Those who have had a profound impact on Spin-Offs/Lits will be nominated and inducted.

Sabre, Wumbo, jjsthekid, OMJ, Clappy, Steel Sponge, teenj12, JCM, tvguy347 and Fa have won previously and cannot be nominated.

Honorary Creation:

Creations that have had a profound impact will be nominated.

"Adventures in the Underground City", "Storm Racers", "Jjs' Riffing Theater 3000", "JCMovies", "Team SpongeBob", "SBCinema", "Community Deathmatch", "Mystic Guardians", “My Leg!” and “Skodwarde” have won previously and cannot be nominated.

Honorary Staff Member:

Those who have had a profound impact on SBC can be nominated. Former staff can also be nominated for this award.

tvguy347, jjsthekid, CNF, Wumbo, Nuggets, JCM, Clappy, Patty Sponge and Cha have won previously and cannot be nominated.

Honorary Member:

For ordinary members who you feel deserve special recognition, whether it be based on behaviour, activity, or their contributions in general.

Current staff – jjsthekid, JCM, Fred, OWM, Trophy, Cha, Patty Sponge, and Aquatic Konquest – cannot be nominated for this award.

Cha, WhoBob, SOF, HawkbitAlpha and sbl have won previously and cannot be nominated.

Nomination Template:

Spoiler

Members:

Best Debater:

Funniest Member:

Spongiest Member:

Kindest Member:

Most Competitive Member:

Most Mature Member:

Most Contributive Member:

Most Creative Member:

Spin-Offs/Lits:

Best Creation:

Best Ended Creation:

Best Episode:

Best Comedy:

Best Storyline:

Best Setting:

Best Protagonist:

Best Antagonist:

Hall of Fame:

Honorary Creator:

Honorary Creation:

Honorary Staff:

Honorary Member:

Remember, for the Spin-Off & Literature and Member categories, you need to nominate between 2 to 5 choices. For the Hall of Fame, you can only nominate 2 choices.

If you're not sure about the past Hall of Fame winners, be sure to check either the wiki or the signature of jjs!

There is no deadline...yet. But be sure to submit your nominations as soon as you possibly can! If you're unsure as to what any of the categories mean, then do be sure to ask! The prizes will be revealed at a later date…

Now nominate, or else I will ban you from entry to Canada!

• Like 3
  • God Himself 1

Here's my list of nominees.

Members:

Best Debater: JJSTheKid, Katniss

Funniest Member: Renegade The Unicorn, Kev

Spongiest Member: Cha, Katniss

Kindest Member: Katniss, JJSTheKid

Most Competitive Member: Renegade The Unicorn, Cha

Most Mature Member: JJSTheKid, Kev

Most Contributive Member: Old Man Jenkins, Kev

Most Creative Member: Old Man Jenkins, Magic Veemon

Spin-Offs/Lits:

Best Creation: "Cherish"; "SBCinema".

Best Storyline: "Cherish"; "Interloopers Unite"; "Pirate Legends".

Best Setting: "Cherish"; "Interloopers Unite"; "Pirate Legends".

Best Protagonist: Cherish, "Cherish"; Sawyer, "Pirate Legends.

Hall of Fame:

Honorary Creator: Magic Veemon, Renegade The Unicorn

Honorary Creation: "Cherish"; "Interloopers Unite"

Honorary Staff: Old Man Jenkins, Magic Veemon

Honorary Member: Old Man Jenkins; Magic Veemon /

I hope you enjoy reading this list, as much as I did making it. I'll let other people come up with some other nominees. Enough said!

23 minutes ago, 4EverGreen said:

Here's my list of nominees.

Members:

Best Debater: JJSTheKid

Funniest Member: Renegade The Unicorn

Spongiest Member: Cha

Kindest Member: Katniss

Most Competitive Member: Renegade The Unicorn

Most Mature Member: JJSTheKid

Most Contributive Member: Old Man Jenkins

Most Creative Member: Old Man Jenkins

Spin-Offs/Lits:

Best Creation: "Cherish"; "SBCinema".

Best Comedy: "SBCinema"

Best Storyline: "Cherish"

Best Setting: "Cherish"

Best Protagonist: Cherish, "Cherish"

Hall of Fame:

Honorary Creator: Old Man Jenkins

Honorary Creation: "Cherish"

Honorary Staff: Old Man Jenkins

Honorary Member: Old Man Jenkins /

I hope you enjoy reading this list, as much as I did making it. I'll let other people come up with some other nominees. Enough said!

You have to nominate at least a minimum of 2 per category, and you need to nominate 2 things for Hall of Fame. Also, OMJ has already won Honorary Creator and cannot be nominated for that.

34 minutes ago, jjsthekid said:

You have to nominate at least a minimum of 2 per category, and you need to nominate 2 things for Hall of Fame. Also, OMJ has already won Honorary Creator and cannot be nominated for that.

I fixed my list! Couldn't think of another comedy, so I left it blank.

• Thanks 1

Members:

Best Debater: @Clappy @Wumbo

Funniest Member: @Katniss @Cha @Patty Rose @HawkbitAlpha

Spongiest Member: @NegiSpongie @President Squidward

Most Competitive Member: @dmandagiraffe @magic the veemon

Most Mature Member: @jjs @JCM

Most Creative Member: @Local @Cha @JCM

Hall of Fame:

Honorary Creator: @NegiSponge @Aquatic Nuggets

Honorary Staff Award: 70s & Fred

Honorary Member: Katniss and Katie, cause those two deserved to get this award imo.

• Like 2

Members: (struggled a lot with this so no hard feelings if you're not here)

Best Debater: Hawk, Wumbo, Clappy, Nuggets, and Homie

Funniest Member: OWM, Slug, Kev, Ding, and OMJ

Spongiest Member: 4EverGreen, NegiSpongie, WhoBob, Carotte, and sbl

Kindest Member: SOF, Mythix, Patty, That Excited SpongeKid, and Cha

Most Mature Member: Cha, Fa, Wumbo, OMJ, and Clappy

Most Contributive Member: Steel, Cha, dman, Prez, and JCM

Most Competitive Member: dman, Mythix, Fred, RDSP, and DarknessDG

Most Creative Member: Katie, DarknessDG, Local, Prez and Patty

Spin-Offs/Lits:

Best Creation: OMJ's Die-In Theater, Cherish, Super Mario Bros. Z Kong, JCMovies, and SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Translation

Best Ended Creation: Interloopers Unite, Community Deathmatch, Underwater Survivor: SBC Style, Team SpongeBob, and Tyeam Universe

Best Episode: "Guardians of the Community" - SBCinema, "JCM Goes on a Wild Kev Hunt" - JCMovies, "True or square" - Lost in Translation, "Patrick Starts a Talk Show" - The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star, and "The Power of Love" - Cherish

Best Comedy: OMJ's Die-In Theater, JCMovies, The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star, Bikini Bottom Nature Watch, and Battle for Bikini Bottom - A Nonsensical Parody

Best Storyline: Cherish, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Interloopers Unite, Super Mario Bros. Z Kong, and A Dead Eye for a Dead Eye

Best Setting: Total Cartoon Strikes Back, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, JCMovies, A Dead Eye for a Dead Eye, and Battle for Bikini Bottom - A Nonsensical Parody

Best Protagonist: Mr. Krabs (Cherish), Wally (Interloopers Unite), JCM (JCMovies), SpongeBuck SquarePants (A Dead Eye for a Dead Eye), and Patrick (The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star)

Best Antagonist: Plankton (Battle for Bikini Bottom - A Nonsensical Parody), Dr. Maniac (Power Rangers), MCJ (JCMovies), and Udon (Sub-Tropical Academy) 

Hall of Fame:

Honorary Creator: NegiSpongie and Nuggets

Honorary Creation: Total Cartoon (going on for 12 years is pretty commendable) and The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star

Honorary Staff: teenj and Fred

Honorary Member: Katniss and dman

• Like 5

Members:

Best Debater: Hawk, Jjs, Wumbo, Clappy, Kev

Funniest Member: OMJ, Kev, Cha, Danny DeVito, OWM

Spongiest Member: Katie, NegiSpongie, President Squidward, 4EverGreen, That Excited SpongeKid 

Kindest Member: SOF, Cha, Sauce Mama, Mythix, The Appetizer

Most Mature Member: Jjs, Hawk, Katniss, Trophy, Patty Rose

Most Contributive Member: Patty Rose, sbl, JCM, OMJ, dmandaman

Most Competitive Member: dmandaman, DarknessDG, Fred Rechid, JCM

Most Creative Member: Cha, Katie, Patty Rose, Local Aquatic, President Squidward

Spin-Offs/Lits:

Best Creation: SBCinema, Pirate Legends, OMJ's Die-In Theater, JCMovies, The Misadventures of Casper and Wendy

Best Ended Creation: Community Deathmatch, Miss Appear, Skodwarde, Gary the Snail's Undersea Adventures, A Dead Eye for an Eye

Best Episode: Post Fiction (SBCinema), Complications (Cherish), Pirate's Life (Pirate Legends), The Inquisitor and the Duck (Duck Dodgers 40,000), JCM Rings in the New Year (JCMovies)

Best Comedy: The Silly Adventures of Patrick Star, OMJ's Die-In Theater, Bikini Bottom Nature Watch, JCMovies

Best Storyline: Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Cherish, Pirate Legends, Interloopers Unite!, Duck Dodgers 40,000

Best Setting: Duck Dodgers 40,000, Pirate Legends, Total Cartoon Strikes Back, Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, Interloopers Unite!

Best Protagonist: Mack Stark (Pirate Legends), Cherish (Cherish), Wendy (The Misadventures of Casper and Wendy), Daffy Duck/Duck Dodgers (Duck Dodgers 40,000),  Wally (Interloopers Unite!)

Best Antagonist: Hector Bedossa (Pirate Legends), Dr. Maniac (Power Rangers: Multiverse Force), The Swarmlord (Duck Dodgers 40,000), Dr. Steel (SBCinema ep. 88)

Hall of Fame:

Honorary Creator: NegiSpongie and Renegade the Unicorn

Honorary Creation: Total Cartoon series and Miss Appear

Honorary Staff: teenj and Fred

Honorary Member: Katniss and E.V.I.L.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1