• Advertisement

Season 13 (News & Discussion)

Princess Peach

Now Season 13 is here (which is already premiered last week). I figured making Seasom 13 news and discussion.

To start off, we just learned there will be an another SpongeBob holiday special that's coming next yer. We don't have much details what's gonna be, but we do know Kaz is writing a script for it as of now.

Source: http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2020/10/nickelodeon-to-premiere-new-spongebob.html 

On 12/28/2020 at 12:55 PM, jjsthekid said:

Two new S13 titles have been revealed by Vincent Waller on Twitter: "Squidward's Sick Dize" and "Under the Small Top", both written by Ben Gruber.

me: "sick dize?" wtf is a sick dize 

*0.6 seconds later* 

me: OHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Funny 2

On 12/31/2020 at 12:39 AM, Sauce Mama said:

me: "sick dize?" wtf is a sick dize 

*0.6 seconds later* 

me: OHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's sadly Daze, not Dize. Jjs made a typo.

EDIT: Oh wait you were correcting jjs my bad

Edited by WhoBob

Two new episodes revealed:

271a - Something Narwhal This Way Comes: Two familiar faces from SpongeBob's past visit Bikini Bottom, but they bring a big problem along with them.

271b - C.H.U.M.S.: After falling down a drain, Plankton finds an unlikely ally in the sewers.

14 hours ago, Incidental 38 said:

271a - Something Narwhal This Way Comes: Two familiar faces from SpongeBob's past visit Bikini Bottom, but they bring a big problem along with them.

Are they trying to get us to watch Kamp Koral by putting characters from that show into this show?!

4 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

Are they trying to get us to watch Kamp Koral by putting characters from that show into this show?!

I think that's very possible, AND trying to make "Kamp Koral" MORE canon to "Spongebob Squarepants" (even though in MY opinion, they already did that in "Kamp Koral" proper, but I digress). Anyways, both episodes sound interesting. Enough said!

Another pair of episodes revealed:

273A: Potato Puff: Mrs. Puff's new substitute teacher gives SpongeBob a crash course in driving.

273B: There Will Be Grease!: Mr. Krabs and Plankton must work together after discovering a well of miracle-grease under their restaurants.

More upcoming episodes revealed:

274A: Big Bad Bubble Bass: Karen tells the fairytale of a nerd trying to steal an action figure from his three little neighbors.

274B: Sea-Man Sponge Haters Club: Squidward hosts a secret 'We Hate SpongeBob Club' at his house.

276B: Patrick the Mailman: Patrick crushes the mailman, so he and SpongeBob deliver the mail around Bikini Bottom.

On 4/9/2022 at 12:28 PM, jjsthekid said:

More upcoming episodes revealed:

274A: Big Bad Bubble Bass: Karen tells the fairytale of a nerd trying to steal an action figure from his three little neighbors.

274B: Sea-Man Sponge Haters Club: Squidward hosts a secret 'We Hate SpongeBob Club' at his house.

277A: Patrick the Mailman: Patrick crushes the mailman, so he and SpongeBob deliver the mail around Bikini Bottom.

Patrick the Mailman is 276b

New episode synopses:

278A: Squidferatu: Squidward ventures to Nosferatu's castle after accidentally receiving his mail.

278B: Slappy Days: Nosferatu's minion Slappy kills some time around Bikini Bottom.

281A: The Salty Sponge: SpongeBob works the grill at the toughest joint in town.

281B: Karen for Spot: Karen looks after Spot while Plankton goes out of town.

1 hour ago, Jjs Goodman said:

New episode synopses:

281A: The Salty Sponge: SpongeBob works the grill at the toughest joint in town.

Oh, dear NEPTUNE!!!! Are we FINALLY going to get a SEQUEL to "No Weenies Allowed"? That means that Spongebob is FINALLY going to get to see what the inside of the Salty Spittoon looks like! I can't wait! :cool:

Upcoming episode titles and synopses revealed:

282A: Arbor Day Disarray: Sandy gives her friends special saltwater trees, but they need more attention than she expected.

282B: Ain't That the Tooth: SpongeBob and Patrick mistake a burglar for the tooth fairy.

283A: Ma and Pa's Big Hurrah: When SpongeBob's parents come to visit, their thirst for thrills comes as a big surprise.

283B: Yellow Pavement: You'll learn all you need to get your boating license in this educational driving film.

284A: The Flower Plot: The Chum Bucket is replaced by a flower shop with a charming new owner.

284B: SpongeBob's on Parade: The Krusty Krab enters a float in the annual Bikini Bottom parade.

285A: Delivery to Monster Island: SpongeBob and Plankton must work together to survive an island of deadly monsters.

285B: Ride Patrick, Ride!: SpongeBob teaches Patrick how to ride a bike.

286A: Hot Crossed Nuts: Sandy's homemade snack becomes a big hit at the Krusty Krab.

286B: The Sir Urchin and Snail Fail Show!: SpongeBob and Patrick's favorite comedy duo has a falling out on live television.

287A: Friendiversary: SpongeBob celebrates the anniversary of his friendship with Squidward, but the latter does not.

287B: Mandatory Music: Squidward's lack of talent lands him in a court ordered music class.

288A: Dopey Dick: Squidward joins a crew of sailors hunting down the great white jellyfish.

288B: Plankton and the Beanstalk: Plankton finds a magic bean that takes him to a land of giants.

289A: Gary's Playhouse: SpongeBob builds a snail-house outside for Gary to play in while he is at work.

289B: Funbelievable: Rube hosts an episode of "FUN-Believable! With Rube" where he explores little known oddities and attractions around Bikini Bottom.

I expect episode 288A to PROBABLY be renamed before it actually AIRS on television, even though I KNOW it's referencing a book title; censor's probably AREN'T going to let that pass before making SURE no one makes any dirty jokes about THAT!

• Sad 1