1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Karens
    • 4/5 Karens
    • 3/5 Karens
    • 2/5 Karens
    • 1/5 Karens

Hrhc7lM.png

Premieres: Thursday, October 22nd @ 6:45pm ET/PT

Plot: When Plankton ruins a date with Karen, she puts the Chum Bucket on lockdown until he can show affection.

Note that this episode along with its partner are already available on Nick+ in Canada.

• Like 1

Welp, I didn't like this one. It wasn't bad but I felt so tired of seeing Plankton treating Karen like a shit and I feel like I have seen this being executed better in Single Cell Anniversary, Karen 2.0 and Plankton Gets the Boot. This just feels uninspired at worst. And I found Karen imprisoning Plankton kind of creepy. Beat aspect of this ep was probably Patrick as Plankton. That's about it. Meh.

Grade: C

No arguments there, Chuck. Although to be fair to Karen, this isn't the FIRST time that Plankton has FAILED to focus on her! By her calculations, he's failed at LEAST 4,000,000 times! And, if Karen REALLY wanted to entice Plankton to pay attention to her, she should have just told him in ADVANCE that she was trying to synthesize the Krabby Patty Secret Formula! (Of course, if she had, we wouldn't have gotten the plot that we did!) And it seems like Plankton REALLY grabbed the "Idiot Ball" in this episode (which is really SAYING something, considering that's usually PATRICK'S job!) Plankton's intelligence REALLY takes a nose-dive whenever the prospect of getting the Krabby Patty Secret Formula comes around! You would EXPECT, that he'd try to SELL OUT Patrick as a TRAITOR, trying to take Karen AWAY from him while he was 'Inconveniently Indisposed'. And instead, he immediately dresses up in his Ray-Ray persona, and acts like Karen is just going to REVEAL the Secret Formula to him, like it was NO BIG DEAL! So, Plankton really only has himself to BLAME for the situation he got himself into in this episode! One thing I noticed about this episode, is that with the exception of a very QUICK cameo, Spongebob wasn't IN this episode at all, so it seems that the writers are getting more confident about NOT having to shove Spongebob into a plot if it isn't necessary. Still, I'd only give this episode a 7.5 out of 10, because the plot has kind of been done before. Enough said, true believers!