1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Pets
    • 4/5 Pets
    • 3/5 Pets
    • 2/5 Pets
    • 1/5 Pets

MJ2NVfd.png

Premieres: Thursday, October 22nd @ 6:30pm ET/PT

Plot: Customers bring pets into the Krusty Krab, and Mr. Krabs learns pets are more profitable than owners.

This will be the Season 13 premiere. Note that this episode along with its partner are already available on Nick+ in Canada.

• Like 1

This was okay. The whole premise was interesting enough but it didn't get much laughs out of me except for Spot digesting Plankton which made me LOL. That's as much as I can say about it. This episode was your average post-sequel episode.

Grade: B-

Out of the two episodes that premiered tonight, this was definitely the better one of the two in my honest opinion! I honestly thought we would NEVER see Mystery The Sea Horse, or the Sea Bunnies, make a cameo appearance again! Still, you have to wonder how did SOMEBODY manage to make a SEA BEAR into a pet, or how SANDY managed to make the ALASKAN BULL WORM into a pet! It's pretty amazing how this type of plot hasn't been done before; although it does seem weird how Squidward suddenly develops an allergy to worms, when he never HAD such an allergy before (than again, in real life, allergies CAN start occurring to people at any given time, if the circumstances are right). And it seems weird that Plankton would LET his potential customers use HIS materials to disguise themselves as pets, instead of keeping them at his restaurant to eat his food. Although, it could be chalked up to that maybe Plankton either doesn't WANT his customers to realize his food is TOO horrible to eat, or maybe he's just trying to show that he's NOT as one-dimensional as people think that he is! It's nice to see Health Inspector Yellowtail again, although, I don't know why he STARTED the problem, if he ended up going AGAINST the problem later, although we at LEAST got a nice new song out of the deal. Too bad the Fire Marshal had to end it, due to "Reality Ensues", as an eating facility cannot have TOO many customers in it at any given time, as it creates a fire hazard! At least Mr. Krabs will always have Spongebob, and at least Squidward's allergies didn't get as GROSS as they could have gotten. I'll give this episode an 8.8. out of 10. Enough said, true believers!