• Advertisement

Trick or Terror!

Jinjo

Hooky has taken off this year, but in its place, here's a brand new game! In Trick or Terror, you will trick or treat at many houses, competing in several challenges to earn the most candy. This game will work differently than past ones of its type, as instead of being the last one standing, instead you just simply need to collect the most candy by winning the challenges. Here's how the system works:

1st place = 5 candy

2nd place = 4 candy

3rd place = 3 candy

and so on. Whoever has the most candy collected by the final round will become the King of Halloween. The winner will receive a badge, a point for their team and 2,000 doubloons. 

You can sign-up in this thread and you can choose a costume you wish to play in this game as. The first round will be Monday, October 19th at 7pm EST (which is also the deadline to sign-up).

Contestants

dman

4Ever

RDSP

Fred

Mythix

Welcome, trick or treaters to...TRICK OR TERROR!

Round #1:

The first house the challengers go to for candy is SpongeBob's pineapple. In order to receive candy, you must complete his quiz, which you can use internet for:

1.) Who wrote The Night Patty? 

2.) Who directed Scaredy Pants?

3.) Who wrote I Was a Teenage Gary?

4.) In Scaredy Pants, who says this?: “Great! You're going as my trick-or-treat bag!” 

5.) What date did The Ghost of Plankton and A Cabin in the Kelp premiere?

6.) Who voiced Lord Poltergeist in Ghoul Fools?

7.) Fill in this blank from Ghost Host: “Who'd guess we have so much in common? You like teddy bears; I like teddy bears. You like ______; I like ______!”

8.) What date did Shanghaied premiere?

9.) In Don’t Look Now, what is the name of a one-off character wearing a slasher mask who passes by SpongeBob and Patrick?

10.) In Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom, who says this?: “Who are you calling fake?!”

Good luck. DM or PM me your answers. Whoever is first to answer all 10 right wins the challenge, getting a point and 5 pieces of candy. Anyone else who answers will also get candy, as long as you answer within 30 minutes.

Results:

1st: RDSP

2nd: Dman

3rd: Mythix

Congrats to RD, who gets the candy lead and a point for the Krew. To Fred and 4Ever who missed this round, better luck next time.

Round 2 will be tomorrow night at 7pm EST. Get your bags ready!

Candy Count:

RDSP: 5

Dman: 4

Mythix: 3

Round #2:

The second house the challengers go to for candy is Squidward's house. In order to receive candy, you must unscramble these ten Halloween related terms, which you can use internet for:

1.) IUKPNPM

2.) RICKT RO ATTRE

3.) CALARDU

4.) RGAAEVYDR

5.) RIMG ARERPE

6.) HTE SECRU FO INIIKB MBTOOT

7.) OUGLH OLSOF

8.) HET HTSGO FO NKNLOTAP

9.) CRYSEAD PTNSA

10.) TODN OKOL OWN

Good luck. DM or PM me your answers. Whoever is first to answer all 10 right wins the challenge, getting a point and 5 pieces of candy. Anyone else who answers will also get candy, as long as you answer within 25 minutes.

Results:

1st: Dman

2nd: RDSP

3rd: Fred

Congrats to Dman, who gets the 5+ candy and a point for the Krew. To Mythix and 4Ever who missed this round, better luck next time.

Round 3 will be tomorrow night at 7pm EST. Get your bags ready!

Candy Count:

RDSP: 9

Dman: 9

Fred: 3

Round #3:

The third house the challengers go to for candy is Patrick's house. In order to receive candy, you must identify which SpongeBob episodes these ten pictures are from:

1.) FXWHVVp.png 

2.) v7C9Vob.png

3.) OR63Yd7.png

4.) x7p7dge.jpg

5.) R6SYpWs.png

6.) tBKPfLA.png

7.) WEe6qnv.png

8.) dufswAf.jpg

9.) UQi7eWu.png

10.) GxiKD4G.png  

Good luck. DM or PM me your answers. Whoever is first to answer all 10 right wins the challenge, getting a point and 5 pieces of candy. Anyone else who answers will also get candy, as long as you answer within 25 minutes.

Results:

3rd: Fred

Congrats to Dman, who gets the 5+ candy and a point for the Krew. To Mythix and 4Ever who missed this round, better luck next time.

Round 4 will be tomorrow night at 7pm EST. Get your bags ready!

Candy Count:

Dman: 14

RDSP: 13

Fred: 6

Round #4:

The fourth house the challengers go to for candy is Krabs's house. In order to receive candy, you must figure out the number codes for these ten questions:

1.) Two odd numbers; greater than 10, less than 20. 

2.) One odd number, one even number; greater than 30, less than 40.

3.) Two even numbers and one odd number; greater than 160, less than 170. 

4.) Two odd numbers and one even number; greater than 180 and less than 195. 

5.) Two even numbers; greater than 60 and less than 72.

6.) All odd numbers; greater than 130, less than 140.

7.) One even number, two odd numbers; greater than 230, less than 245. 

8.) Two odd numbers; greater than 10, less than 25. 

9.) One even number, two odd numbers; greater than 250, less than 265. 

10.) One even number, two odd numbers; greater than 210, less than 225. 

(Hint: The answers all have something in common)

Results:

Congrats to Dman, who gets the 5+ candy and a point for the Krew. To Mythix, Fred and 4Ever who missed this round, better luck next time.

Round 5, the final round, will be Monday, October 26th at 7pm EST. Whoever wins that will have the most candy and be the King of Halloween! Get your bags ready!

Candy Count:

Dman: 19

RDSP: 17

Fred: 6

Round #5 (Finale):

The fifth and final house the challengers go to for candy is a haunted house. This challenge is split into two parts. For part one, you must answer these riddles:

1.) What room do ghosts avoid?

2.) What type of music is a mummy's favorite?

3.) Where does a werewolf like to hide?

4.) What is a ghost's favorite dessert?

5.) How do you fix a jack-o-lantern?

6.) What kind of make up is a ghost's favorite to wear?

7.) Why did the vampire take art class?

8.) What instrument does a skeleton play?

9.) Why didn't the monster eat the crazy person?

10.) Which part of a road do Ghost's love to travel the most?

Good luck. After you message me those, I will send you instructions for part two. Whoever has the most overall candy after this challenge is the winner of Trick or Terror.