• Advertisement

Scary Story Contest

Jinjo

Happy Howl-oween, ghouls and any other creatures of the night. As you enjoy the bumps in the night, this topic is a good chance for you to share your own hauntingly creative talents with others. Our annual Scary Story contest is back for another round!

Rules:

1.) The story does not have to be SpongeBob related, but it can be if you want. It doesn't matter to us.

2.) It must at least be 300 words, but can go over.

3.) It must at least have a Halloween/spooky/creepy theme.

Just post your story here, and a panel of supernatural judges (Ghost Rider, Patty and Cha) will judge who has the best one. The winner will receive...

-1,500 cursed doubloons

-Haunted trophy to display in your signature/profile/wherever

-A point for their team on the scoreboard 

Now get writing! You have until October 30th to submit.

Here's my idea for this year's Octerror Fest. I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I did writing it. Enjoy!

The Sound Of Silence

The scene opens up on the scenery of Bikini Bottom. However, it's not Frenchie who does the narrating, it's Squidward! Squidward narrates: "Welcome to Bikini Bottom. Here, you can find an assortment of some of the most unique sea creatures to live underwater. But by FAR, the most talented, and HANDSOME of them all, is me, Squidward Tentacles! I currently work at the Krusty Krab, at the Cash Register. It is a fairly uncomplicated job, which allows me much time, to paint my art, and play my clarinet. However, there is ONE factor, that continually HAUNTS me, and TAUNTS me, with INCESSANT torture!" The picture cuts to Spongebob Squarepants behind the grill, and we hear him laugh through SQUIDWARD'S point of view, as Spongebob demonically laughs: "Ha ha, ha ha, HA!!!!"
Squidward continues narrating: "Day after day, Spongebob will continually find some new way of annoying me, and distracting me, and whether it's willfully or ignorantly, he continually conspires to find new ways to bring misery and woe to my life. And despite my...SUPERIOR talent, Spongebob has somehow gotten Employee of the Month, FAR more times than I ever have! And if that wasn't bad enough, he will often bring his idiot friend Patrick, to partake in trying to chip away at my insanity. Well, the torment will end today, because one way or another, I will make Spongebob SILENT, forever!"

The scene cuts into The Krusty Krab, which seems like another typical day of serving food to Krusty Krab customers, where Spongebob is finishing telling another one of his jokes. Spongebob says: "...And that's when I realized, that it wasn't some gum that I had, it was a $500 dollar bill! Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha--!" But this causes Squidward's blood to boil, steam LITERALLY comes out of EARS that form, just so steam CAN come out of ears, and he screams as loud as he possibly can: "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, MUST, YOU, ALWAYS, MAKE, THAT, STUPID LAUGH?!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!! HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE IT!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST UNFUNNY CREATURE IT HAS EVER BEEN MY DISPLEASURE TO HAVE TO WORK WITH, AND LIVE NEXT TO!!!!" And Squidward pants heavily, as sweat starts pouring down his face! Spongebob says: "WOAH!!!! Squidward, what is WRONG with YOU?!!! You don't look well at all!" Squidward says: "I should say I'm not well, having to listen to YOU talk!!!! Hearing YOU every day, eats away at every FIBER OF MY BEING!!!! If I have to hear one more STUPID joke of yours, I SWEAR to Neptune, I will find the nearest Power Dril, plug it into the closest outlet of the nearest Power Station, and LITERALLY drill holes into EVERY creature that I find annoying!" Spongebob says: "You MEAN, 'Figuratively'..." Squidward yells: "NO!!!! I will LITERALLY go to the nearest tool shop, find every single DANGEROUS tool I can get my tentacles on, sort them in order from least dangerous to MOST dangerous, strap YOU and Patrick to an operating table, test them all out on you without ANY Anesthesia or Ibuprofin, until I find one that you BOTH hate the most, and use them on you over and Over, and OVER again, until I FINALLY get tired, and dump your bodies into Rock Bottom, and leave you for DEAD!!!!" Spongebob says: "That's...quite specific for a 'Hypothetical' situation. You seem tense, is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

And Frenchie narrates, and he says: "And then, Squidward got an idea. An AWFUL idea! He got a WONDERFULLY, HORRIBLE, AWFUL idea!" And Squidward's face contorts into the SAME, devious, EVIL smile, once worn by The Grinch! Squidward says: "I would like nothing better, than to NEVER have to hear YOUR voice again, for the REST of my life!" Spongebob gasps, and he says: "Squidward, you DON'T mean that?!" Squidward says: "What's the matter? SCARED you can't DO it?! I'll BET you, your prized Balsa Wood Carving of ME, that you CAN'T keep your mouth SHUT around me, for the rest of YOUR, or MY, LIFE! Whichever comes first!" Spongebob sighs, and says: "Fine. If that's the way you really want it, than fine! I'm shutting myself off! Once I finish this sentence, when I'm around you, you will NEVER hear me say ANOTHER word EVER again!" And Spongebob walks back to his grill! Squidward laughs nasally, and he says: "THIS, I've GOT to SEE! No WAIT!!!! THIS I've GOT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!"

Of course, it doesn't take long for Squidward to start ABUSING his new sense of superiority over Spongebob, as Squidward DELIBERATELY plays a TV ad, for a contest revolving around Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy! Perch Perkins says: "Loyal Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fans, this is your chance! We have found, from the vaults, a LIMITED mint condition First Issue Comic of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, signed by the heroes themselves!" And the front cover is an homage to Superman's "Action Comics" #1 Cover! Perch Perkins continues: "All you have to do, to be a TRUE fan to win this, is to be the FIRST one to call in, and answer the following question correctly! When DID, the first issue of the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy come out?!" Squidward chuckles, grabs Bubble Bass, and Squidward coyly says: "Oh, SPONGEBOB, guess who KNOWS the ANSWER?!" And Squidward points at Bubble Bass!

Squidward says: "Of course, YOU probably know the answer TO, don't you? All you have to do to answer it, is just give up your wood carving to me!" But although Spongebob trembles, he doesn't even make a MOTION to the wall phone in the Kitchen, and Squidward says: "Do it, Bubble Bass!" And Bubble Bass dials his Shell Phone, and Perch Perkins says: "Caller #1, you are on line! What is your name?!" Bubble Bass says: "Bubble Bass, of course!" Perch Perkins says: "Very good! Bubble Bass, what is the answer to the question?!" Bubble Bass says: "January 1944, obviously!" Perch Perkins says: "You're correct, absolutely correct! You're the NUMBER ONE fan of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy! I sure do PITY anyone who DIDN't call in BEFORE you! Where do you live?!" Bubble Bass says: "1999 Burbank Avenue, Bikini Bottom, in the Pacific Ocean!" Perch Perkins says: "Very good! We'll mail the issue to you right away! Thanks for playing!" Bubble Bass says: "You're welcome!" And Bubble Bass hangs up his shell phone! Squidward says: "Too BAD, Spongebob! Looks like YOU'RE no longer the #1 fan of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy! AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!" And Spongebob just breaks into silent tears, and lets them roll down his face.

A little bit later, Squidward rings the bell to place an order, and he says: "Oh, Spongebob, I need an order for a Triple Krabby Surpreme on Wheat Buns, with Extra Cheese, and Sea Pickle! And burn it to a crisp, okay?" Spongebob does as he is told, and hands the order to Squidward! Squidward says: "Well, what do you know? A Triple Krabby Surpreme, just for ME! But WAIT!!!! I just remembered that I'm on a DIET!!!! I can't POSSIBLY eat THIS, it will RUIN my figure! I guess I'll just have to put it through a SHREDDER, unless YOU know of ANYONE, who could possibly LOVE this meal!!!!" And Spongebob's eyes look on in horror! Squidward says: "You KNOW what you can do to STOP me; just give up your wood carving to me, and I'll give you the Triple Krabby Surpreme!" And Spongebob actually throws his HANDS over his mouth to ENSURE he can't say anything, and shakes his head for good measure! Squidward says: "Going once, going twice; SOLD TO THE SHREDDER!!!!" And he puts the order through a Shredder, GRINDING the meal into pieces before Spongebob's very eyes! Squidward says: "I'm SURE that what of been a good meal. Too bad that NOBODY ENJOYS IT!!!! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!" And Spongebob runs out of the Krusty Krab, runs as far, far, FAR away as he can, to the lair of the Yeti Krab, and when he's sure Squidward can't POSSIBLY hear him even if he WANTED to, Spongebob breaks up and screams: "WAHH-HAHH! AHHH!!!!" And the Yeti Krab just shakes his head, not at Spongebob, but at Squidward's callous behavior!

As the business day comes to a close, Squidward congratulates himself on a job well done! Squidward says: "Well, Squidward, you've really outdone yourself THIS time! Six hours, and not a SINGLE WORD from Spongebob! I should've thought of this idea YEARS ago!" And Squidward puts on a set of headphones, that plays Queen's "We Are The Champions", and begins walking home! Spongebob finally makes it back to Bikini Bottom, but as he does, he sees a LARGE boat truck coming towards Squidward! But Squidward can't HEAR it coming, because his headphones are DROWNING out the noise! Spongebob opens his mouth, but QUICKLY shuts it, because of his PROMISE to Squidward! He quickly runs into the Novelty Shop, BUYS a LOUD Toy Horn, runs BACK outside, and squeezes it LOUDLY! This catches Squidward's attention! Squidward turns to Spongebob, and Squidward says: "Well, Spongebob, ready to surrender?" Spongebob tries to motion to the boat truck, but Squidward isn't getting it! Squidward says: "Are we playing Charades?" Spongebob nods, and he makes a bunch of fast movements, which Squidward SOMEHOW understands! Squidward says: "Watch...out...for...the...truck?" He turns, and sees the truck just as it hits him!

The scene cuts to the inside of a court room, Squidward is MOSTLY fine, just bandaged around his head and left arm tentacle! The familiar judge has gathered a jury, the driver of the sea truck, and Spongebob Squarepants into the courtroom! The judge says: "Squidward Tentacles, you are charged with obstructing a roadway, walking into oncoming traffic, and refusing to yield to the right of way! How do you plea for yourself?" Squidward says: "Not guilty, sir!" The Judge says: "A likely story! And I don't suppose you have ANYONE who can back UP your story!" But Squidward immediately lights up, and he says: "Of course I do! Spongebob! HE can tell you that I'm not guilty!" But Spongebob's face just looks on in sadness, and he slowly shakes his head, not willing to BREAK his promise! Squidward says: "Come ON, Spongebob, SAY something!" Spongebob gets an idea! Spongebob grabs a cup of tea, and he motions to the Judge! The Judge says: "Are you trying to tell me something?" Spongebob quietly drinks the tea, and the Judge says: "Tea? Oh! GUILTY!!!! Take Squidward away! Lock him up for 50 years, and throw away the keys!" And Police Officers Bob and Nancy come to take him AWAY!!!! Squidward yells: "NO!!!! I'm innocent! I'm INNOCENT!!!! Spongebob, PLEASE!!!!" /

A title card, and Frenchie says: "50 years later." / A Prison Warden unlocks the door, showing a now elderly, bearded, wrinkled Squidward, seeing the face of an older, bearded, wrinkled Spongebob. The Warden says: "All right, Squidward, your bail is here." Squidward says: "Spongebob, you came for me; I knew you would!" But Spongebob STILL won't say anything! Squidward says: "Come ON, Spongebob! Enough already! Please, just TALK to me!" But Spongebob just looks away! Squidward says: "All right! The deal's off, the deal's off! Now, just TALK and say something already!" And in a croaking voice, Spongebob says: "Oh, Squidward, you don't know how LONG I've waited to hear that! You see, what I was TRYING to tell the Judge all those years ago, was that you were NOT Guilty! Squidward is NOT guilty!" And the judge, ALSO older, and rolling around in a wheelchair, HAPPENS to pass by, and hear that, and he says: "Of course! How could I have BEEN so dense?! Don't answer that!" / The scene cuts to back to the Krusty Krab, where PEARL is now running it, of course, she's now middle-aged, but STILL looks pretty stunning! Pearl says: "Well Squidward, it's about TIME you got back from your BREAK! Where were you off to? On a hot date or something?! Ha, ha, ha! I crack myself up! Anyways, you've got a lot of customers to get to, so get started!" Spongebob says: "You know, I've got a LOT to catch you up on! The day after you were put in jail, I was talking to Patrick, and Patrick said..." Squidward turns to the camera, and he says: "You know, there's a lesson to be learned here. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!"

The End!

"Consummate"

Squidward is seen looking at himself in the mirror of his bedroom, admiring himself more like. He finishes applying powder to his face and now finds himself in the conundrum of whether to wear his toupee or not. He finally decides to leave it off after about a solid minute of deep contemplation.

"Well, Squiddy, tonight is the night. Tonight is the night that things are finally made official." He actually chokes up a bit. "Squilvia and I are ready to take that next step into consummating our relationship."

He smiles to himself in the mirror as a few tears roll down his face, smearing some of the powder he had just applied. He angrily wipes them away and goes about fixing the damage they had done.

"Get a damn hold of yourself, Squidward! You were made for this very moment! You've already gotten everything you ever could've wanted; a house, success, money, the most perfect mate you could've ever asked for! For once in your life, quit being so damn selfish.

Squidward knocks his head against the mirror, seemingly at conflict with himself. He turns away from his dresser. His room is now mostly empty, a few boxes lay about the floor and the majority of his artwork are now gone. All that's really left intact is his bed. When he finally heads downstairs, it's more of the same. Either stuff in boxes or already gone. He's never felt more nervous and unsure in all his life. He tries to psyche himself up before he psyches himself out.

"Your entire life has been building up to this moment! Don't ruin it for me!"

He grabs a bouquet of orphium sea roses and a box of assorted sensual chocolate bonbons off his kitchen counter before heading out to his garage.

He takes a look at the bouquet and exclaims out loud, "No disrespect Neptune, but Orpheus, help me now."

He moves tonight's mode of transport out of the garage. Suddenly, SpongeBob spontaneously gets in the way of his vehicle.

"SpongeBob?!" Squidward shouts out. "What in Neptune's name do you think you're doing? Trying to get yourself killed?!"

"No, but from the vibe I'm getting from you right now, it look like you just might! Dahahahaha!"

"How the-?! What gave it away?!" Squidward incessantly asks.

"Come on, Squidward. I practically set you two up! Oooh, I am so very happy that you two are still a thing! But you don't have to nervously wreck yourself! I'm sure things go about just as handsomely as you."

"But tonight we're finally gonna consummate our relationship..."

"Ehh, come again?" SpongeBob quizzically asks.

"...You know..."

"I don't quite follow."

"What does that wide load of a puffer teach you in that boating schoo- oh yeah, that's right."

"Well," SpongeBob slowly reels himself uncomfortably closer to Squidward. "Aren't you gonna tell me?"

"You'll know it when you're older. But for all of our sakes, hopefully never. Now if you'll EXCUSE me, I've got a hot date to attend to- AHHH!!!"

Squidward notices that his chocolates are now gone. Patrick is revealed to be right behind him chewing away.

"Patrick, why are you doing this to me?! Now!? Of all times?!?!"

"Well, the best way into a girl's heart is through her stomach, and seeing as how my stomach ks most qualified, I just went ahead and tested these for you. In my expert opinion, she'd hate it."

"Does a simple "test" warrant that you eat the whole darn thing!!"

"She'd hate it that much. And before you ask, she'd hate the flowers too."

Squidward finally boils over and cusses both of them out in a wide display of stock noises before finally taking his leave.

"Hey SpongeBob, I think something was off about those bonbons..." Patrick muses, holding and rubbing his belly. "Oooohhh yeaaaah."

Squidward pulls up to Squilvia's condo. He sprays an entire bottle's worth of mouths spray into his mouth before before slowly making his way to the door. He goes to knock it, but Squilvia answers before he could.

"Oh, Squidward! Hey!" She delightfully bellows out.

" Squilvia?! What's up?"

"Oh nothing much. Just about to go out with the dreamiest guy in this"

"Cesspool of a town." They both utter lovingly in unison.

"Are you.." Squidward gulps. "ready?" He asks, putting out his tentacle.

"Indeed I am." She replies as she grabs his tentacle to accept it.

"Oooh, Squiddy. You feel so heated! So full of spice!"

"Well, I just had to deal with those two dunderhead neighbors of mine."

"They may be dunderheads, but I oh so love what they can bring out of you." She seductively says with a lick to his cheek before sharing a kiss.

They walk over to Squidward's two-seater recumbent bicycle.

"Oh, Squidward, not this ridiculous thing." She says with a laugh.

"We're both putting in the effort this time, right?" Squidward playfully asks.

"For just this once, I will humor you by indulging in your arid fantasy."

"I'll take that as an 'oh, absolutely!'"

"Whatever helps you sleep tonight, Squidward Q. Tentacles."

"There's only thing that could possibly help me sleep tonight."

"Look, are you," Squilvia stammers for a moment. "are you sure?"

"I'm sure that there's no one else in all the seven seas who I'd love to share my life with."

"Take it down a few notches, sport. It's a major turnoff."

"Duly noted." Squidward says as he refuses to help Squilvia onto the recumbent bicycle.

"Such a gentleman!"

They ride off into the night, taking a bit of a scenic route. They eventually stop at the Fancy! French restaurant. Squidward hands his bike off to the valet before leading Squilvia to the check-in station.

"Oh, I am terribly sorry, sir, but I'm afraid you can't dine-in at this current time." The check-in guy regretfully informs them.

"B-But this is my only night to be fancy! Our only night!" Squidward angrily tells him.

"I'm sorry, sir, but somebody has already placed a reservation on the entire venue. Unless your name is already on the guest list, then I'm afraid I can't allow you in"

"Well then when's the next available time!?"

"Further apologies, sir, but I am afraid we are not taking anymore bookings for the rest of the night."

"Who the hell could swing that?!" Squidward angrily asks, storming inside.

Squidward is greeted to the unpleasant sight of SpongeBob and Patrick having the time of their lives.

"YOU?! I should've known you two had something to do with this!?"

"Oh, hi Squidward! Or bonjour!" SpongeBob greets with a stereotypically fancy French laugh.

"What did we have to do with this?" Patrick asks.

"One night. One night! ONE NIGHT! This was my one night to be fancy! And you two idiots somehow managed to take that all away too!!"

"Squidward, we had no idea." SpongeBob says, sounding genuinely sorry. "We were invited here-"

"Oh I can believe that about as far as I can THROW YOU!"

Squidward lunges at the two of them, but restaurant security manages to intercept him before he could make contact.

"Sir, I tried being most civilized about this" the check-in guy disappointingly says. "but you can't just waltz in here like you are King Dingaling without a proper reservation! Perhaps you should bear that in mind the next time King Dingaling comes into town! But for now, I must bid you and your lovely guest 'adieu'!"

Security proceeds to throw Squidward out, literally.

"Thank you for a lovely time." Squilvia tells the restaurant staff before leaving to check on her man.

"One night...just one night, Squilvia." Squidward begins to break down. "I couldn't even give you just one night...one more night to be fancy."

"Oh you silly hunk of a man, I don't need to feel fancy to cherish these final moments together. All I need to feel is you, really. Now enough with the water works. I don't need you being anymore salty than you already are!"

Squidward finds the strength to pull himself together and to sort of laugh it off.

"This isn't how I pictured it all to go. For me... I thought I'd just die miserable and alone. Squilvia, I never truly felt what happiness was until the day I found you. Even in these moments, where life continually finds a way to kick me down, it's that much easier to get through with you by my side."

"Aww, deep down under that rough, unfeeling exterior of yours, you're still just a huge sap."

"I know, I know. Major turnoff, right?"

"Very much so." She reaches her tentacle out to Squidward, offering him a helping hand back to his feet, which he accepts. "Let's just go back to your place, Squiddy, I can think of something to make."

They pick Squidward's recumbent bike up from the valet and they leave without tipping. They pull up to Squidward's and let themselves off the bike. Squidward pushes the bike back into the garage and lets Squilvia into his home.

"My, you had yourself an early start." Squilvia observes, noticing that a lot of his stuff is already gone.

"I won't have much of a use for anything anyhow."

"You're really serious about this."

"As serious as I ever will be. I want you to have it, the house. It'll make a good den, both for you and the young ones."

Squidward takes one more good look at the place and takes it all in.

"Squilvia, you are my everything. I can die peacefully knowing that you know that. This, us, this is more than some lifelong commitment. It's a whole lot more than that. I only wish that we can experience more of it together. It's such a curse, what we octopi have to go through for the sake of love and happiness. Prevented from growing old together, torn away from our children before they could even form a single thought. Why do things have to be this way?"

"It's just the way nature is, sweetheart. Circle of life and all that jazz. It's how we were created for. It's what we are meant for. Our parents went through it, and their parents before that. The cycle continues. The wheel keeps turning."

"All at the cost of our tragic lives." Squidward laments. "So did you think of what you wanted to make, or should I go ahead and-"

Squilvia puts a suction cup on his lips, "I already know what I want."

They hold hands, suction cup in suction cup, as Squidward leads her to his upstairs bedroom.  Squilvia settles herself onto the bed, looking on for Squidward to make his move.

"Years of interpretive dance academy, don't fail me now!" Squidward thought to himself before jumping into one of the final acts of his life.

Squidward and Squilvia embrace and tangle up against each other under the covers. A cloud of ink spontaneously emanates from under the sheets as things begin looking a little rough. Squidward's head pops out, gasping for air, but he's pulled back under by a pair of tentacles. The sheets suddenly fly off the pair as its revealed  that Squilvia has her tentacles tightly wrapped around Squidward's head and neck. More ink begins to to disperse, but this some, some blue substance is mixed in there as well. Squidward manages to break himself free.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOI-" He hastily asks in a panic, but this reprieve doesn't last long as Squilvia wraps herself around him again, almost as if trying to suffocate him.

Squilvia lifts herself up and slams back down onto Squidward with her beak fully protruding outward, snapping away as it makes contact with Squidward's skin. More blue blood gushes out amidst chewing. Squidward slowly loses strength as the beak appears to be not only chewing on him, but also injecting him with some sort of paralyzing substance. His shrieks and attempts to cry for help slowly die down as whatever it is takes its toll on his motor skills.

"Don't fight me, Squiddy. Just don't..."

Each part of Squidward's body gradually goes limp. All he can do is state up at the ceiling with a blank expression on his face. He can still feel the gaping jaws of Squilvia's beak penetrating his torso, eating away at his insides. He can still feel the pain of it all, yet he can let out not one single, solitary whimper. Squilvia brings her face up to his, positioning herself in his field of vision. She had one of his tentacles in her mouth, slurping up into her gullet like a huge spaghetti noodle. She's then able to swallow it whole.

"It's okay, sweetness. You won't die miserable and alone."

She brings her mouth over his skull and consumes her mate as he watches on for as long as she allows him to.

Squilvia exits Squidward's house a few hours later. She composes herself before making her way back home.

"Hey Squilvia!" SpongeBob greets her as he goes to unlock his own front door. "I'm so sorry about the whole restaurant thing! I hope Squidward isn't to mad."

"Oh, he was practically a steamed vegetable!"

"Dahahaha!"

"But he calmed down after a while. Say, how did the fancy dinner go?"

"SpongeBob it's the funniest thing, Patrick and I were the only ones there. The person who invited us didn't even show! Anyway, I just helped Patrick back into his rock. He was pretty out of it all night. Anywho, how'd the date end up turning out?! I just have to know!"

"It went well enough, I suppose. I kind of called things off tonight."

"Aww, I'm so disappointed to hear."

"It's just the way life goes sometimes. Sometimes you just aren't compatible no matter how hard you try. He did treat me better than most guys I had the displeasure of dating. I'll miss that much about him.

"Well, I sure hope you two can remain friends even after everything is said and done."

"Don't worry, SpongeBob!" Squilvia assures him. "A piece of him will be with me wherever I go."

Squilvia parts ways with SpongeBob, walking down the dark road back home alone. SpongeBob almost felt tempted to walk her back, himself, until he notices a stray tentacle wriggle its out of the opening of her purse. It ceases moving before falling back into the bag. SpongeBob decides to check up on Squidward instead. He walks into the darkened halls of Squidward's home and closes the front door behind him.

Squilvia suddenly appears out of thin air next to the front door, using camouflage to blend herself into her surroundings. She stops the door from closing all the way with her foot before slithering inside.

the preceding was inspired by the pretty messed up lives of octopi

• Like 2