• Advertisement

The Gross Underreporting of Crimes in Rock Bottom: Child Labor and Child Trafficking Edition

Cha

Sorry, no inanimte object rights thread this time, tragic i know.

you ever think how in rock bottom straight after the egg babies are born they are forced to wait in a line for information, thus confirming the child labor in that particular city. also they’re born with pants on, years and years of evolution of the extreme work environment in said city of said part of said ocean?

image0.png

what else could there be then our heroes soongebob and patrick had no idea of? child trafficking? think about it. these children are given instructions at birth to do whatever their raspberry blowing overlord demands of them. And their so called “father” is in on it too, in this picture it could be interpreted that he’s there to auction off his own blood and egg. 329? More like the branding code these sickos use to scar the guppies for the rest of their nature born lives. it’s a scary thought for sure. but i DOUBT the litter loving police would even care to bust any of this, they rather be straightening fire hydrants than straightening out pedophiles of the sea.

And what about the particular two sets of bathrooms designations? Although I am no Rock Bottomian, so I can’t comment on said thing. Perhaps it’s a cultural thing and said two bathroom labels of question marks (at least they look like question marks in our basic language) are of greater meaning than the limited labels we as a general cisgender, gender-conforming lackluster of the truly widely span of gender identities. Perhaps question mark upside down and question mark right side up are BEYOND that. So I truly apologize as someone who has no knowledge of Rock Bottomian history.

With this I shall take the time to improve myself by looking it up for myself on Fish Google, rather than asking a Bottomian whom I’m sure gets tired of explaining their culture to foreigners. 

And whom am I to judge their society either? Sure they have child labor and possibly trafficking but doesn’t most places under the sea have crime in all parts of their different cities? But it is not an excuse to ignore the fact that laboring laws and guppy abuse ARE a big problem especially here in this dark city (dark as in physically dark, no insult to the fish who live there.). Much to ponder about.

• Wow 7