• Advertisement

How do you see?

OWM

Weekly Poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. MY EEEEEEEEYES

• Glasses
    • Contact lenses
    • Both glasses and contacts (switch between them)
    • Nothing
    • Blind

used to have amblyopia (lazy eye on the left) that caused it to be blurry compared to my right. got correction surgery on the nerves to align it so many years back. still got a blurry eye & ive kinda lost the habit to wear my glasses. i severely regret not patching my right eye often when i was little because it was a tough habit to get into when you couldn’t even see right. 

• Like 1

My eyesight's been pretty aight all my life more or less *knocks on wood*. Friends usually compliment on how much of a good eye I have whenever I'm able to see someone or something from a distance that they can't and my family usually calls on me to read small things or find expiration dates that they can't. So that's my measuring stick haha

5 minutes ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

my family usually calls on me to read small things or find expiration dates that they can't. So that's my measuring stick haha

wow it’s like u have ESPN or smthn

glASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

for real though, I've got glasses. I think my right eye is worse than the other, but I can still see pretty good without them. they're mostly for being in front of screens. my prescription hasn't changed dramatically in a while though, so that kind of sucks. also I think the optometrist fucked up the measurements when she was ordering glasses for me originally, so my eyes are probably getting worse lmao