• Advertisement

Steel's 12 Hour Series Binging Sessions (9/20/20)

Steel Sponge

So here's a little experiment I thought I'd do. This idea came to me while I was on Discord, and I already have a good idea of when I should start one of these to see how it pans out, along with a good idea for a series to start off this experiment with. Unlike the writing sessions I've done previously, I won't update by the hour, but I will report back with how much I've gotten through in those 12 hours. I've plan for my first session to be this month, Sunday on the 20th, from 9AM to 9PM. There's not much else I need to say, so...I'll stop here.

Edited by Steel Sponge

Alright, my 12 hours were up, so here's a report on how much I got done in a day that I decided to do this kind of experiment. I've chose to binge on MLP: FIM in due to my commitment to be caught up with it now that it has ended its run since the past year, and considering that it's 10th anniversary is coming close. In 12 hours, I managed to watch 21 episodes of season 8 (the second-to-last season of the series), nearly the entire season in one day. I've had to do some breaks in-between, but what matters is that I've made it towards my goal (at least 20 episodes in 12 hours), so I can very much say that I can see myself doing more of these.

I'll come back here when I have a date set up for the next time I intend to do another series binging session.

• Like 1