• Advertisement

SpongeBob Whodunnit?: Episode 15

Jjs Goodman

Welcome to SpongeBob Whodunnit?, the main Noirgust event! Yup, it returns for the fifteenth edition! In this event, the goal is to figure out who knocked out the Goofy Goober mascot.

Case Synopsis:

Spoiler

SpongeBob is celebrating his millionth patty flipped the only way he knows how, by inviting all his friends to a party! They all decide to party at Goofy Goobers: Sandy, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Bubble Buddy, Pearl, Mrs. Puff and even Plankton. As they’re having a good time and ordering Triple Gooberry Sunrises, someone mysteriously knocks out the Goofy Goober Peanut mascot guy with Prickly Peanut Pecan Pizazz ice cream splattered into his face (he had a nut allergy ironically). The room had been too packed out with customers and then the police, but something tells SpongeBob one of his friends committed the unkind deed.

As the private detective, your goal is to figure out who hurt the Goober employee. No hints from the Magic Conch Shell this time, you’ll need to win hints from games to guide your way.

By August 28th, DM me on Discord or PM me who you think is the culprit! On August 29th, all is revealed and the winners will receive 1,000 doubloons and a SpongeBob Detective collectable/pin.

Note: as usual, you only get one guess. Once you send me your guess, that's it.

Anecdote dates:

SpongeBob - August 14th

Patrick - August 14th

Sandy - August 15th

Pearl - August 15th

Squidward - August 16th

Bubble Buddy - August 16th

Mr. Krabs - August 17th

Plankton - August 17th

Mrs. Puff - August 18th

• Like 1

Noirgust finally reaches its end, as the moment of truth awaits us. The culprit was...

PEARL!

The Peanut guy had been a teenaged boy part-time employee, and also Pearl's newly ex-boyfriend. He broke her heart hours before the party and she didn’t know he worked there until catching a glimpse of his face under the mask. Pearl didn’t know he was that allergic to nuts and soon enough apologies to him and them all, even though she’s still sour about the whole ordeal.

Congrats to 4Ever, dman and SOF who correctly guessed the culprit and will receive their prizes. Good work, detectives.