• Advertisement

Congratulations, Krusty Krew & Chum Buddies!

Jinjo

Yes, for the first time ever in SBC event history...WE HAVE A TIE! The Krusty Krew and Chum Buddies tied 9-9, concluding the Super Spongy Square Games 2020. I was going to do a tiebreaker but in the end I decided to just leave this surprising record as is. Enjoy the kindness while it lasts, because there probably won't be another tie like this anytime soon. Because of how smaller this event was (and Fred/Dman accounted for 90% of the Buddies and Krew wins respectively ? ), I'm going to do the stats differently this time and focus on how many medals each user accumulated from their event rankings.

Gold Medals:

• dman (Krusty Krew) - 9
  • Fred (Chum Buddies) - 8
  • Darkness (Chum Buddies) - 1
  • Trophy (Solo) - 1
  • Steel (Solo) - 1
  • OWM (Solo) - 1
  • SOF (Solo) - 1
  • 4Ever (Solo) - 1

Silver Medals:

• Hayden (Solo*) - 6
  • Dman (Krusty Krew) - 5
  • Jjs - 3
  • Fred (Chum Buddies) -  2
  • Mythix (Chum Buddies) - 1
  • JCM (Solo) - 1
  • SpongeKid (Solo) - 1

Bronze Medals:

• Mythix (Chum Buddies) - 5
  • Hayden (Solo*) - 4
  • dman (Krusty Krew) - 3
  • Jjs - 3
  • Steel (Solo) - 1
  • Sbl (Krusty Krew) - 1
  • Ding (Solo) - 1

Total Medals:

• dman: 17
  • Fred: 10
  • Hayden: 10
  • Jjs: 6
  • Mythix: 6
  • Steel: 2
  • JCM: 1
  • Darkness: 1
  • Trophy: 1
  • Ding: 1
  • 4Ever: 1
  • SpongeKid: 1
  • Sbl: 1

(* means this user changed teams after the event)

(And yes, your iFish medals and doubloon prizes will all be rewarded soon. Sorry for the delay in those, but the new doubloons system is installed and being worked on by Patty and I, we didn't want to rush it!)

Thanks to all who played in this event. See you this fall for the next Major League Event, Octerror Fest 2020! (where hopefully we'll get to do an actual team trade for once...or not) And assuming the Earth isn't vaporized by then, the Super Spongy Square Games will presumably return in summer 2024!

• Like 3
  • Wow 1