• Advertisement

Create the Next SBC Event!

Jinjo

That’s right, for the first time ever in SBC history, we’re letting you, the people, submit an idea for our August 2020 event! :krabsshocked:We thought this would be a nice experiment and give everyone a chance to contribute a fun new event to the site. Before submitting though, there are some rules:

1.) The following themes have already been used before: music, video games, movies, pirates, sports, medieval, camping, jellyfishing, western, and space. Your idea must be a theme we haven’t done before. It doesn’t have to be as simple as those, you can get creative with it.

2.) No joke suggestions. We want this to be special, once in a lifetime opportunity for the community to have their event idea featured.

Now them, fill out this form if you want to submit an event idea:

Event Name:

Theme: 

Skin Ideas (optional): List down any ideas for an event skin if you want.

Games & Features (optional): List any game ideas for the event or any other miscellaneous features that may come to mind. We cannot guarantee we'll use all of them but it doesn't hurt to brainstorm.

You can submit your event idea in this thread or through my Discord DMs, whichever works. You will have until August 4th to submit an idea, at which point the staff will pick from the candidates and choose the best idea we can work with.

• Like 1

I've got an idea! How about a Detective Noir Mystery Theme?! The skin could be based on the Squidward Noir episode from "Spongebob Squarepants", and there could be a ton of mystery related games, like scavenger hunts, a Whodunnit?, trivia games based on real life mysteries and other riddles, and other things like that?! There could be exclusive, or new items, based on the Mystery Theme available for purchase in the shop, to! Anyways, that's my idea! Enough said, true believers!

• Like 1
  • God Himself 2

does it have to be spongebob themed

edit i was told it can be stuff others would like
i'd like to go for a general animation theme

i'd call the event responginated (a pun on the movie reanimated which features a boy seeing cartoons and was spunoff into a show called out of jimmy's head)

skin ideas 

basically any show thats been popular on sbc or mixes like crossovers or something or a surprise of something

features
ifish could be based on animated stuff
we could have a quiz based on stuff like locations in shows or trying to guess the title of an episode or something other quiz related

for pictonary we could also theme it around stuff for the event

we could also do a scavenger hunt to find a bunch of random items that were featured in shows

On 7/22/2020 at 5:48 PM, SpongeOddFan said:

Event Name: SBC Night Out

Theme: Nighttime

Skin Ideas: Anything related to dark theme.

omg macOS Mojave in shambles 

• Like 2