Episode Rating  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Bosses
    • 4/5 Bosses
    • 3/5 Bosses
    • 2/5 Bosses
    • 1/5 Bosses

To be honest, I'm surprised it took them THIS long to make their own version of "Stimpy's Invention". I guess they wanted to wait until they ran out of their OWN ideas, before they started "Borrowing" them from everyone else! :hysterical: But in all seriousness, I'll take ANY new episodes of "Spongebob Squarepants" we can get, in order to break up the MONOTONY of the year that we HAVE been experiencing! :rolleyes: Enough said! :cool:

This was DEFINITELY the better of the two episode segments that aired tonight! For starters, its nice to see Mr. Krabs dealing with threats that AREN'T named Plankton, but instead, Pirates, and the everyday difficulties of having to manage a restaurant! So of course, when Mr. Krabs gets hurt accidentally, Squidward actually DODGED responsibility, and let Spongebob take responsibility instead. As far as I'm concerned, this episode was a MUCH better version of "Gullible Pants", because Spongebob was actually FOCUSED on trying to do a good job, and NOT listen to any misleading comments from Squidward! Unfortunately, Spongebob took his enthusiasm for running the Krusty Krab to far, as it caused Squidward to quit, and it caused Patrick to quit, ripping off his CLOTHES in the process! Although Spongebob had a really good idea of trying to DIVIDE himself into carbon copies, in order to run the restaurant; what Spongebob FAILED to take into account, was that his copies were thinner and LIGHTER than he was, and ended up getting BLOWN into a ceiling fan, when Patrick came back to clean out his desk! Fortunately, this enraged Mr. Krabs SO much, he LITERALLY forced his body to heal itself! If only we ALL had the skill to be able to do that, whenever we wanted! For presenting us with such a good episode, I give this episode segment a 10/10! Enough said, true believers!

• Sad 2

I thought this episode was pretty good. SpongeBob did a decent job running the Krusty Krab this time around, and would've turned out better had he not been a perfectionist and not try to be like Mr. Krabs. I thought Squidward and the smile helmet was the best part of the episode. It was also interesting to see SpongeBob come up with the idea to clone himself after causing Squidward and Patrick to quit. Hopefully, SpongeBob learned to be himself while being a boss. Again, a good episode.

This was okay, I guess? I suppose there isn't anything wrong about this episode, other than the fact that the idea is same as Squid's Day Off, except with SpongeBob but execution was different. I didn't laugh in this episode much but it did have amusing moments throughout. I particularly enjoyed sliced up SpongeBobs sequence and Mr. Krabs holding the restaurant together at the beginning. It wasa well paced episode. But at the same time, this episode wasn't anything special and i didn't care too much of the conflict enough. Still it wasn't anything bad. Just an average episode.

Grade: B-