1. 1. What would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Pineapples
    • 4/5 Pineapples
    • 3/5 Pineapples
    • 2/5 Pineapples
    • 1/5 Pineapples

4js1wzt.png

Premieres: Friday, July 17th @ 7:15pm ET/PT 

Plot: SpongeBob and Patrick turn the pineapple into a mobile home to take Squidward on the road trip he deserves.

After what feels like an eternity, this is finally airing in the US.

Wow! First real comment! (Been a LONG time since THAT has happened!) As far as I'm concerned, this episode was "So Okay, It's Average". Don't get me wrong, I'm glad this episode FINALLY aired in the states, but for me, this episode could've been SO much better! For starters, I'm starting to get SICK of these plots where Spongebob and Patrick somehow ruin Squidward's plans for no good reason. I mean, even MEG of "Family Guy" has been treated better than Squidward has been getting treated on a regular basis. Don't get me wrong, the idea of Spongebob's pineapple being a traveling RV is an interesting idea, it just could've been done SO much better! I mean, can't we ever just HAVE an episode where Spongebob can just INVITE Squidward to do something, no strings attached? At least we found out that even GARY can drive an RV, and Patrick STILL knows how to drive, so at least they haven't forgotten about that! Wasn't expecting to see the Sea Bears (or Rube), again, but why is it that whenever Sea Bears and Squidward appear in the same episode, Squidward ALWAYS gets mauled? At least Squidward got to see the Sea Lily bloom, AND chase away Spongebob and Patrick with his music. I guess I'd give this episode a 6.5 out of 10, it would get MORE points if they DROPPED all the times Squidward got HORRIBLY mistreated! Enough said, true believers!

• Thanks 1

I'd say the episode was just okay, but it was enjoyable. I was glad this episode finally aired in the states. The idea of Squidward going on a road trip with SpongeBob and Patrick is a great idea, but it felt short to me. I liked seeing Gary drive just like he did in Tutor Sauce, and glad that Patrick still remembers how to drive. It makes sense to see Squidward get mauled by a sea bear again since he always does something to tick them off, which SpongeBob and Patrick try to warn him about. I liked the ending where SpongeBob managed to bring him the water lily for Squidward and he got to share a duet with it. Kinda weird that Squidward has never thought to drive SpongeBob and Patrick away with his music before.

Still an enjoyable, if not okay episode.

This episode was alright. It's your typical Squidward annoy episode which was irritating at times but I found some enjoyment in it. The whole RV road sequence was so much fun to watch, that was easily the highlight of the episode. I didn't laugh too much but the gags that stand out to me were cashier OMJ, autosnail and the ending. That's all I can say about this episode. It was okay.

Grade: B-