• Advertisement

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Jinjo

Figured I'd drop this in here instead of making it it's own thread. It seems in line enough with what It's About Time's got going on sorta.

https://youtu.be/KETsS3nkwBw

The last time I bothered with mobile games was Pokemon Go, but this might just have my attention enough to give it a fair shake. I always appreciate some healthy expansion on the Crash lore.

Crash In the Chicken costume made me laugh. How that's going to be relevant to the game-play, if it is at all, remains to be seen. Also, "Tubular" skins? Haven't heard anyone use THAT word in serious context since 1993! I guess I'll have to wait until the game is INEVITABLY ported to the Nintendo Switch, like the first three "Crash" games were. Enough said, true believers!

Come on, "Crash Bandicoot" developers, you're NOT Rareware, you don't need to make a video game character say swear words to get attention. You see, the reason it worked for "Conker's Bad Fur Day", was that it was PURPOSEFULLY made to be a "Deconstruction", of Rareware's previous playful, light, kiddie fare. "Crash Bandicoot" is not SUPPOSED to be a "Deconstruction". Don't make the mistake that Sega made when they made "Shadow The Hedgehog", LEARN from their mistakes! Your fans will thank you.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:39 PM, Hong Kong Phooey said:

Reveal hidden contents

Crash In the Chicken costume made me laugh. How that's going to be relevant to the game-play, if it is at all, remains to be seen. Also, "Tubular" skins? Haven't heard anyone use THAT word in serious context since 1993! I guess I'll have to wait until the game is INEVITABLY ported to the Nintendo Switch, like the first three "Crash" games were. Enough said, true believers!

Well, I CALLED it FIRST! This video game is now OFFICIALLY going to be ported to the Nintendo Switch on March 14, 2021. Hopefully, Switch owners will get some BONUS material to make up for the wait! I can't wait to (hopefully) play the game, once I get the opportunity to do so! Enough said, true believers!