• Advertisement

Favorite Nicktoons Shows that Debuted 1999-2002?

4EverGreen

Best Nicktoon Show, Part II!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What Was the Best Nicktoon to debut between 1999-2002?

• Spongebob Squarepants (1999)
    • Rocket Power (1999)
    • Oh, Yeah! Cartoons (1999)
    • As Told By Ginger (2000)
    • The Fairly Oddparents (2000)
    • Invader Zim (2000)
    • Chalkzone (2001)
    • The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius (2002)
    • My Life As a Teenage Robot (2002)
    • Some Other Obscure Nicktoon I Forgot (Please List below).

A follow-up to the last topic/poll I created. This time, covering the Nicktoons shows that debuted between 1999-2002. And in order to make sure everybody doesn't JUST vote for "Spongebob Squarepants", I'll even make the poll multiple choice, so you can choose for TWO Nicktoons instead of one! As always, keep all opinions polite and civil. Enough said, true believers!

I actually LIVED through those years, and was OLD enough to remember living through those years. And FYI, I knew that "The Brothers Flubb" was a cartoon, but I put it under the bottom item, since there might have been ANOTHER Nicktoon I forgot about, and most people probably WOULDN'T remember "The Brothers Flubb", even though it was basically the late 1990's version of "Breadwinners".

• Confused 2

17 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I actually LIVED through those years, and was OLD enough to remember living through those years. And FYI, I knew that "The Brothers Flubb" was a cartoon, but I put it under the bottom item, since there might have been ANOTHER Nicktoon I forgot about, and most people probably WOULDN'T remember "The Brothers Flubb", even though it was basically the late 1990's version of "Breadwinners".

just because i was born in 2000 and the furthest I remember is 2002 doesn't mean that I can do my research about stuff decades before me, as I'm into a lot of 90s electronica and vhs.

On 6/14/2020 at 10:48 PM, 4EverGreen said:

A follow-up to the last topic/poll I created. This time, covering the Nicktoons shows that debuted between 1999-2002. And in order to make sure everybody doesn't JUST vote for "Spongebob Squarepants", I'll even make the poll multiple choice, so you can choose for TWO Nicktoons instead of one! As always, keep all opinions polite and civil. Enough said, true believers!

I obviously picked SpongeBob, but the other two I picked were Rocket Power and Invader Zim. Those are my favorite Nicktoons from those years.