• Advertisement

Best Cureent Gen Console

Best Cureent Gen Console  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Best Cureent Gen Console

Personally I’m bored by the past two generations of consoles. Nintendo, which is my favorite gaming company, has been disappointing and boring with the lack of games the Wii U and even the Switch (though they have more big ones compared to the Switch 3 years in) has as a non gamer who’s very picky in what games I’m into. Plus, the menus on the past two generation consoles have that bland, minimalist feel to it while the older generations all had fun, exciting menus. 

I’d still believe it’s beneficial to have backwards compatibility on these new consoles to be honest, since the earlier generations in the late 90’s-early 2010’s was truly the golden age of video games. Ironic how the industry is bigger than ever yet feels so dead (especially how we don’t even have the cool G4 either during the supposed “peak” era in gaming we’re in)

So for me I guess PC actually has some games I find fun compared to playstation, Xbox and Nintendo. 

I chose the PS4 because I’ve put way more hours into it. The switch does have better exclusives but I prefer the PS4 for multiplats.