• Advertisement

SpongeBob Whodunnit?: Episode 14

Jinjo

Welcome to SpongeBob Whodunnit?, an Arcade Anarchy event! Yup, it returns for the fourteenth edition! In this event, the goal is to figure out who robbed the prize store.

Case Synopsis:

Spoiler

SpongeBob and Patrick head to the Bikini Bottom Arcade for a fun day of gaming. Scooter, Monroe, Bubble Bass and even Mr. Krabs are all at the arcade. After a while of gaming, SpongeBob and Patrick go to cash in their tokens, but come across a startling realization: the prize store has no prizes! It has been robbed clean! Everyone panics, trying to find where the lost prizes possibly are.

As the private detective, your goal is to figure out who stole the prize store. The Magic Conch Shell only gives you two hints: it is someone who was in the arcade and they were at the prize store before SpongeBob arrived there.

By June 13th, DM me on Discord or PM me who you think is the culprit! On June 14th, all is revealed and the winners will receive 200 doubloons and 200 Goober Tokens.

Note: as usual, you only get one guess. Once you PM me your guess, that's it.

Anecdote dates:

SpongeBob - May 25th

Patrick - May 26th

Scooter - May 27th

Monroe - May 28th

Bubble Bass - May 31st

Mr. Krabs - June 1st

• Happy 1

Solution:

Spoiler

The culprit was Bubble Bass. While everyone else was distracted with their games, Bubble Bass took the opportunity to seize all the prizes for himself since he didn't feel like winning tickets the fair way. He distracted an employee by telling them a game was broken, and this got them to walk away from the stand for a bit. He has been hiding the prizes under his tongue all along! Everyone in the arcade then proceeds to beat up Bubble Bass after learning this.

Congrats to Hayden, who got it right.

• Funny 1