• SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
    • Lights, Camera, Pants!
    • Yellow Avenger
    • Creature from the Krusty Krab
    • Atlantis SquarePantis
    • Truth or Square
    • Boating Bash
    • Other (specify)

My favorite game is Truth or Square, specifically the DS version. I will say I've never played Battle for Bikini Bottom though.

Also, I don't know if anyone has ever played this, but if anyone's played the Atlantis SquareOff computer game, that game is awesome and I'm sad I can't play it anymore :(

By default, the Nintendo DS game "Drawn Into Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition", since its the only "Spongebob Squarepants" video game I've ever played (as of May 10, 2020), that I have ever completed, beaten, and enjoyed. If we're including Nickelodeon video games Spongebob has been in, it's a toss-up between the Game Boy Advance video game "Nicktoons Racing", and the Nintendo DS game of "Nicktoons: Battle of the Toy-Bots". Enough said, true believers!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

By default, the Nintendo DS game "Drawn Into Life: Spongebob Squarepants Edition", since its the only "Spongebob Squarepants" video game I've ever played (as of May 10, 2020), that I have ever completed, beaten, and enjoyed.

The SpongeBob edition of Drawn to Life is extremely underrated.

• God Himself 1

Battle for Bikini Bottom is too easy and bias a pick for me, so I'm going with Yellow Avenger (specifically the PSP version cuz the DS version while virtually the same just isn't as fun when everything's split between two screens). Like BFBB I have a lot of fun memories with Yellow Avenger as a kid and it used to be the one game I'd play all the time on my PSP alongside LittleBigPlanet. If I can find it around the house (or if it's the one game jammed in my uncharged PSP right now) I'll have to get back into it.

Also the console versions of all the Nicktoons Unite games as well as RotFD, CftKK, the Movie Game and Truth or Square are awesome as well.

I'd prefer to play and finish most of the games before I consider my absolute favorite (which I haven't got around to doing yet), but I can at least settle on Battle for Bikini Bottom being my biggest favorite. Without going for the easiest choice, then my favorite would be the game based on the first movie.