• Advertisement

Stick, Rock and Sink Buddy

Cha

SpongeBob’s rejected choices for best friend candidate winner. Although we have seen SpongeBob treat inanimates with dued respect (for the most part, ll animates still have trouble with it..) one has to wonder what happened to this trio? Why weren’t they the trio for I Had an Accident? it doesn’t seem like spongebob and the group had a fallout, so for once I don’t think there was any animate foul play. but why didn’t he invite them in the episode? or any further for that matter? you have to look into the starry skies sometimes and wonder about things lile this

340?cb=20160724165536

1498939350755.png
340?cb=20160724165350

sorry if this buzzfeed article was underwhelming, there wasn’t (surprisingly) that much inanimate hate crimes to report this time

that’s why I’m rating this album a 7/10, a lukewarm spot feeling to it (sorry) 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

After SpongeBob coldly passed these three by, Stick, Rock, and Sink Buddy felt unwanted and directionless in life. They tried looking for work together as a group but the market just doesn't call for a trio of inanimates like this. As far as I know Rock Buddy left to join her brothers and sisters at the Bikini Bottom quarry. But Sink and Stick Buddy? God save them, wherever they are now.