• Advertisement

SpongeBob Whodunnit?: Episode 13

Jjs Goodman

Welcome to SpongeBob Whodunnit?, a March Madness event! Yup, it returns for the thirteenth edition! In this event, the goal is to figure out who stole the holiday snacks.

Case Synopsis:

Spoiler

Sandy gets tickets to Bikini Bottom’s Yellow Trouts basketball game and invites five of her friends: SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Larry. When they load up in Mr. Krabs car, they realize the tickets had been physically torn to shreds! They all had individually been alone in the car at some point to put their bags inside of it.

As the private detective, your goal is to figure out who ripped up the tickets. The Magic Conch Shell only gives you two hints: it is someone who was in the car at one point, and a drink spill was involved.

By March 30th, PM me who you think is the culprit! On March 31st, all is revealed and the winners will receive 500 doubloons and depending on who got it right from your side, a team point! Note that like previous Whodunnits last year, this will only reward one team point depending if a majority of your side gets it right.

Note: as usual, you only get one guess. Once you PM me your guess, that's it.

Anecdote dates:

Sandy - March 3rd

Larry - March 4th (my birthday)

SpongeBob - March 5th

Squidward - March 6th

Patrick - March 7th

Mr. Krabs - March 8th

The solution:

It was Squidward. There had been a disagreement with him and Mr. Krabs over Krabs' delicious protein shakes vs Squidward’s “finest cuisine in the ocean” and in a rage when Squidward was alone to put his bag in the car, he dumped Krabs’s drinks on the tickets, getting them soaked (but hey what they’re underwater writer!!) and after his rage ends, he feels awful so he tries to cover them up but they fall apart from the wetness.

Dman, Fred and Hayden got it right for the Krew, Buddies and Solos respectively.

• Wow 1