• Advertisement

dacademy dawards

JCM

Best Picture Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which film should win Best Picture?

• Ford v Ferrari
    • Joker
    • Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
    • Parasite
    • The Irishman
    • Little Women
    • Jojo Rabbit
    • Marriage Story
    • Up

Tough call, because there have been four of these movies that I have seen, and they are ALL very deserving to win best picture. However, I'm going to have to go with "Ford V. Ferrari", because it's basically the plot of "Cars", but from a more realistic view point.

• God Himself 2

Up is a true classic that few movies will ever surpass.

edit: okay, okay, Parasite looks like an intriguing film as well.

Edited by CakeCup
wow, I actually watched the Oscars this year (albeit casually) and I realized that Parasite looked like a movie that I would potentially like.

Was gonna give my personal ranking but it seems like no one in this thread particularly cares about the actual Oscars. ? So, hope Parasite wins but expect 1917 will. If Joker wins I'm starting a riot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 70s said:

Was gonna give my personal ranking but it seems like no one in this thread particularly cares about the actual Oscars. ? So, hope Parasite wins but expect 1917 will. If Joker wins I'm starting a riot.

Hey, I care ? post them rankings :funny:

I haven’t gotten a chance to see Parasite yet but it would be awesome to see it take home the big prize.

edit: and for the 3 people who voted for Joker...I just wanna talk ?

Edited by Katniss

Man I really wish I got to watch Parasite beforehand, fate really wanted to get in between me and watching this movie throughout the last week lol. If I have to pick between the movies that I did I watch, I guess my personal choice would be Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood. The only others I watched being Joker, 1917 and Jojo Rabbit (which would be my close second).