Episode Rating  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• 5/5 Bubbles
    • 4/5 Bubbles
    • 3/5 Bubbles
    • 2/5 Bubbles
    • 1/5 Bubbles

I don't have any strong feelings about this episode. It was okay, i didn't laugh as much as I wish to be but story was tolerable enough and the episode had fun parts. My favorite bits were Plankton's and Mr. Krabs' cameos and "Squidward is reborn" line. Overall, it was a tolerable episode that I don't have much else to talk about it.

Grade: B-

Given that this episode HAD bubble animals, I can't BELIEVE they didn't think to put Bubble Buddy into this episode! I mean, the episode feels pretty good even though he isn't in it, but still...back on topic! It seems as though as Spongebob has taken a level in both bravery and competence, as he is both able to handle himself around zoo animals, and knows how to treat them well. Even so, the zoo warden understandably doesn't WANT Spongebob around the animals, even though Spongebob has done nothing WRONG to them, and the animals even LIKE him! So it's funny when Patrick decides to LEAVE a zoo EXHIBIT when he finds out that Spongebob is being forced out of the zoo! Their solution? Make a zoo of their OWN, with BUBBLE animals! Having LEARNED from their past experiences with how fragile bubbles can be, Spongebob decides to use Extra-Strength Bubble Soap, in order to improve the bubble animals' durability, so they no longer pop as easily! Even though Squidward kind of got dragged into the plot for a seemingly random reason, at least he doesn't seem to suffer as badly as he has in previous episodes. And when the bubble animals break loose from the bubble zoo and threaten to run wild, it's when Spongebob yells for help, that the REAL zoo animals come to help Spongebob, and corral the bubble animals into the regular zoo! The Zoo Warden decides to let Spongebob come back into the zoo, for having given the zoo NEW bubble animal exhibits! All in all, I'd give this episode an 88/100. Enough said, true believers!

• Funny 1