• Advertisement

Jjs' 10 Year SBC Anniversary Thread

Jjs Goodman

I think most of the revivals were due to feeling reinvigorated by Total Drama again.  Only to lose interest in them when I realized how much work I'd put in to each and every pilot to make it excellent.  But thank you so much for remembering the good ole days of Spin-off Action.  Determined to someday find the old stuff on the tv.com archives and share them again.  Someday.

Happy 10 years man!  So proud of you for everything that you do for this site.  Love ya man.

• Thanks 1

I appreciate the lit shout out, mang! I really hope the conclusion won't disappoint. Congrats on 10 years! Takes hella dedication to continue doing all that you've been doing for a full decade now, much respect. You've been one of my closest friends here since I started and I'll always cherish all the memories, as well as convos both past and present. You've helped push me as a fellow writer and you were a big reason that my spark flared back up for Skodwarde. You even welcomed me back into the fold for its final season to help give it a proper sendoff, which made for some of my personal favorite outputs throughout the last year, and for that I give you my sincerest thanks and gratitude. You really are the glue that helps keep this place and everyone together. Can't imagine any version of SBC without ya! Much love, braddah.

• Thanks 1

I know I said it earlier, but once more, I wish you a happy 10th! I feel all the moments and events you chose were fitting, and it was fun to see what your top 10 S/O's have been (much love for the TS shoutout).

I just have to say that you've been such a wonderful friend to me over these years, and like OMJ said above, it's hard - no impossible - to imagine any version of SBC without you. You're the rock that holds this community together, through your invaluable leadership and untradeable friendship. When you look back on your decade here, I hope that you see just as we all do that it's been one of camaraderie, hard work, and passion. Love you <3.

• Thanks 1

OMJ is right, SBC definitely wouldn’t be the same without you. Throughout the ups and downs you’ve been a great leader, but you’re also super chill and approachable. (And you influenced me to check out She-Ra so thanks :funny:) Happy decade, dude. ❤️

• Hug 1

jj my dude, congrats on 10 years. You were one of my first friends here when I joined SBC literally a day or two after my HS graduation. You were the one to support me starting on Power Rangers: Multiverse Force, and ultimately the one to get my spark going for it again. Even in my worst moments, you never gave up on me. Thank you.

• Thanks 1