• Advertisement

The Complete 11th Season DVD Releasing March 31st, 2020

Jjs Goodman

Source: image1.jpg?width=800&height=421

"What’s black and white and loved all over? The complete eleventh season of SpongeBob SquarePants! Dive headfirst into 50 deep-sea tales as some of the most unforgettable characters in Bikini Bottom history resurface! Enter DoodleBob’s alternate dimension and take a trip to Bubble Buddy’s hometown. Help SpongeBob keep Fred’s leg out of harm’s way, move Bubble Bass out of his mom’s basement, and stop SpongeGar from wreaking havoc all over town! Make new friends, including an imaginary hamster, a sea bunny, the Krusty Krab’s peculiar night crew and Sandy’s nutty nieces. Plus, take a trip to the moon, solve the curious case of the missing clarinet and hear Gary speak for the very first time ever!"

Cover art:

image0.jpg?width=452&height=601 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

it's funny, I still haven't seen anywhere sell Season 10 on DVD

but yeah I'm not gonna pick this up. though if I were to make a video on how I feel about Post-Sequel like I plan to sometime this decade, then this would be worth picking up as well as 9 and 10. nice cover tho even if I'm not a fan of Doodle Dimension

Meh. Spongebob DVD releases have been painfully lacking lately, so what use is there to buy this one knowing it's gonna be another bare release? Not to mention that you could easily get this season in higher quality online if you really wanted to own it, and since Nick appears to have no plans of releasing Spongebob on Blu-Ray anytime soon, getting a physical release of this season seems to be more of a moot point than anything else, and that's coming from someone who prefers owning physical copies over streaming otherwise.