• The Eminem Show
    • Encore
    • Relapse
    • Recovery
    • The Marshall Mathers LP 2
    • Revival
    • Kamikaze
    • Music to Be Murdered By

Relapse features everything I like about Eminem. His stupidity is shown in here through his very edgy lyrical content with stupid jokes sprinkled throughout, and almost every song features funny accents when he's rapping, as well as some Recovery-tier vocals at some points. A lot of the beats slap too, Dre did some of his best this time around. Also, Beautiful is such an unexpected song after hearing a bunch of joke crap that is beautiful and catchy af, this track features Eminem in a more serious and depressed mood during his time in 2007 when he was dealing with his drug addiction months before he almost died in the hospital during an overdose and would become sober the next year and record everything else that made it into Relapse (which is still Encore-era tier and he was sober!! What are the odds??), but yeah great song and one of his best ever but even then the shit that I should be hating is so hilarious and entertaining. Slaps just like most of Encore.

I like the old Em albums such as MMLP, SSLP and Eminem Show, but outside of the singles and a few cuts the beats are just so lame it brings down the song even if Eminem has so much charisma and was more clever and less stupid back then (if that makes sense).